2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Solid Jeep by CK from PGH on 06/27/2012. Trim: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Soooo comfortable to sit in and awesome to drive. Sits high and I like that for clearance mostly I love how well this jeep handles and how very nice it is to drive. The seating and I have Leather is soo comfortable, there is no effort and none of that "tired feeling" after driving or riding in this vehicle. I bought mine used and have had it 8 months now and I totally love it everytime I drive it. A super solid jeep!!!
Cons: The arm rest console in center for front driver could have used a bit more padding. But that does not mean I dislike it, I only think it could have used a bit more to give a wee bit more comfort leaning on the right arm while driving.
Overall review: Very solid and super sharp looking jeep,especially in Black. Performs very well and I average 21.5 mpg around town and 24.5 mpg on highway. But it will eat up ur gas if you hit it hard. I just drive normal and I am pleased with the gas for the size of this vehicle. Has many options ans id very comfy and awesome. I am soooo glad I bought this jeep grand cherokee laredo 4x4 with heated leather seats!!
What will the future of Jeeps become!!! by Jeep guy from Michigan.. on 11/21/2009. Trim: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: People either love Jeeps or seem to hate them. Owned 6 vehicles in my life time; 2 chevy products and now my 4th Jeep; Comanche 88 (new), Wrangler 02 (new), Cherokee 00 (used), and now my Grand Cherokee 07 (used). No probelms of yet, and I am finding myself coming up with excuses to drive it. It is as fun as my Wrangler, which I still have. I love the handling, the quiet interior, and the smooth ride. I travel every week because of my job, sometimes the drives are 10 to 12 hours long, so I am looking forward to driving this on a long drive. I loved my Cherokee, but I would be sore the next day from the long drives. I never had a problem with any of my Jeeps in the past.
Cons: Wish they never got rid of the I-6, 4.0L... MPG isn't the greatest, but then again like they say, I didn't buy it for its fuel mileage.
Overall review: Only owned this Jeep for 2 weeks, but I have enjoyed driving it. Wish they never got rid of the 4-liter, because I never had any problems with the engines in the past. I just hope that this V-6, 3.7 L is just as dependable. This Jeep is much smoother than any of my other Jeeps and handles very well. With the AWD you definately have to pay attention while driving, because if you move the steering wheel slightly, it is going that way right now. Steering feeling more like a sports car, and the smooth ride feels like a caddy going over bumps.
Jeep Americas SUV by Mike from South Dakota on 06/18/2013. Trim: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4X4, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Big enough for a family with out having to drive a minivan. Off road capabilities, on road handling is excellent. Towing is excellent. CRD engine is amazing and full of power.
Cons: Some fit and finish items: plastic dash, rattles in the interior, stiff ride.
Overall review: Great vehicle for anyone who lives in the country, wants to get away from it all, or has a family. Jeep is a tried and true company that builds great off road vehicles for people on the go, who seek adventure.
Solid Jeep by dave on 03/19/2008. Trim: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The V-8 does pretty well up hill in high altitudes
Cons: That a 2 wheel drive jeep is available period...
Overall review: Decent rig
Pocket Rocket by Michael on 08/29/2007. Trim: 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good Performance -- however -- SRT10 should not be taken off the table.
Cons: Needs improvement in engine management to improve raw performance. Rear deck storage organization options limited. Needs Overland class appointments as standard equipment.
Overall review: My kind of car!