2007 BMW 6-Series

The Ultimate BMW by Stan Cohen Brooklyn,NY. on 08/15/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 650i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about it.In fact I am taking advantage of the BMW 6 Driving Experience this weekend.I will be spending two days at the BMW Performance Center in South Carolina learning about this car. This is all on BMW.
Cons: None
Overall review: Great Car
To BMW or to Jag...that is the question by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/14/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 650i Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Performance...obvious...it is BMW. Looks? Well I was torn between the new Jaguar XKR Coupe and the BMW 650 convertible. No way on the Jag convertible...great car for women, but the Coupe is the "man's" car. But if you want an awesome looking convertible, the BMW 650 is the obvious choice. Quailty, performance, reliability, and the stares you get drivng down the road, or stopped at the red light!
Cons: I'd like a touch screen navigation, but this is not a big deal. Constantly worrying about where to park and not get dinged.
Overall review: If you are in the market for a sub $100K machine that drops it top, then the BMW 650 is the only choice. Go with an M6 if you need to Ego boost. Jags new XKR coupe is beautiful, but if you want to let the sun in and have some fun, then Go with the BMW 650 convertible. If you want a coupe, then there is nothing more geogeous for under $100K than the Jag...make sure to go with the XKR over the XK for needed HP and performance.
A previous Porsche driver's impressions by Dazeahead in Tulsa on 04/26/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 650i Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a very well built automobile. Unmistakeable German engineering. Handsome lines (I don't get the BMW rear end looks complaint often sited.) Very comfortable interior and simple to operate. Idrive took me all of 6 minutes to master. This car has the most well thought-out interior of any car I have ever owned. Ergonomically outstanding. Handles well. Holds corners much better than I would have expected in a car this heavy. After driving the 911 with "cornering oversteer that made any turn at any speed effortless" I was leery of a change to understeering, but this car does not become too heavy in even moderately aggressive turns. Did I mention it is real easy to look at?
Cons: Despite what the BMW people will try to tell you, this is less of a sportscar and more of a touring car. It has more than adequate acceleration and handles well, but there is little if no feedback as to what the car is actually doing or about to do. Sometimes it's as if I am driving a video game! Cornering issue as noted above, but this justs makes the car a bit less exciting. By the way, I test drove an M6 convertible. Wasted money for driving in the US as there is simply no way to enjoy this car here.
Overall review: If you want a true sportscar and a convertible, buy the Porsche 911. There is never a question of "what the car is doing and how it got there." If you want a somewhat more sedate drive with every creature comfort possible then buy this car. Either way you won't be dissapointed. From a styling standpoint this car is closer to a "muscle car" but much too refined to be called such. While the 911 is in its own class, I don't look back too hard as this car is an absolute pleasure to drive. Not quite the Ultimate Driving Machine, but an outstanding stand-in.
Ultimate Driving Experience by Teajay9001 on 04/24/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 650i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The accelleration and handling is superb. This car is a luxury/sports car combined. An absolute joy to drive.
Cons: gas consumption. But what should you expect with a V-8. If you can't afford the gas then don't buy the car :-)
Overall review: The Ultimate driving experience. Living in Germany I have the opportunity to enjoy this car to the fullest. I am superbly satisfied. The price isn't that bad compare to other cars in he same catagory. Some folks complain about the rear seats. I have a 14 year old daughter and we have no problems.
"This car is hot" by Easy E on 04/02/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 650i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has alot of curb appeal. The comfort access, sports package, I-drive display, pearl leather, heads up display, logic 7 sound and awesome command of the road will be enjoyed for years to come.
Overall review: Pictures of this car does not give it justice. Once you sit behind the wheel and get it moving on twisting/winding roads you can appreciate this fine automobile. So far I've had it up to only 95 mph and the car handles like a jem. I look forward to getting past the breakin period so I can really hit the gas.