2007 Suzuki Forenza

I love my JoJo by Coey from North Carolina on 12/08/2008. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Forenza Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its very roomy, all the controls are in arms length. Big back seat and trunk. Comes standard with alot of good features like power locks and windows.
Cons: It could be a little better on gas, and I really wish it had cruise control.
Overall review: I bought my Forenza used, but its a really good buy.
nice car by Bob on 11/17/2007. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Forenza Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nice car for the money we love are 2007 Forenza good on gas, handles very well
Cons: So Far I Have no dislikes
Overall review: This Is one Nice Little car for the money .7 year 100,000 miles on the power train
Very satisfied with my Forenza by Mimi from Cleveland on 05/04/2007. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Forenza Convenience, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the color of my car: cobalt blue. I love the standard features: like heated mirrors, 8 speaker stereo, factory sunroof, fuel economy and etc. I am very pleased with this car.
Cons: interior door panel scratches very easily. Besides that, I have no other complaints.
Overall review: I think for the price this car is well worth the value. I love how 5 people can fit in the car comfortably. It has a large trunk that is a great asset. I would recommend this car to anyone who has a family.
slow slow by onion on 10/28/2012. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Forenza Popular, Owned 5 years.
Pros: slow
Cons: slow
Overall review: slow
Forenza 2007 by Amoreena on 09/15/2009. Trim: 2007 Suzuki Forenza Popular, Owned 2 years.
Pros: i love that it has a mp3 player connection and the speakers work really great. Good gas milage. I love the manual transmission. Easy to park and a good city vehicle. The warranty is one of the best. Plenty of trunk room for a small car.
Cons: Wish that there was not so much noise when going on the highway, and it could use a 6th gear. The door handles could be a little bit stronger
Overall review: One of the nicest body styling.