2007 Chrysler Sebring

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Should hadda V6 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Liked the looks, handling quietness and gas mileage
Cons: GET THE V6. The Sebring has the option for 2 different V6's..either one would be much better
Overall review: I actually rented this car. I was excited when I first got it until I lifted the hood and saw the 4cyl. By myself in the car it was "ok" but add my wife and 2 kids and our luggage and you have an instant terd mobile. It got very good gas mileage but not worth the lack of power. Otherwise its a very nice, comfortable good handling car
a mechanics dream-consumer nightmare by mel on 01/01/2014. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It looks pretty, and I got an awesome stereo system.
Cons: Everything else. I bought the car used with 134k miles. The first two months I had the car, the dealer had it for 5 wks. They replaced the entire dash computer, fixed cylinder 4, replaced the fuel system. I get it back and two weeks later the catalytic converter is out. Transmission is slipping and it doesn't like to be cold. Every recall on this vehicle has been fixed and things still keep breaking. I will NEVER buy a Chrysler again. Can't wait to send it packing! Its pretty........pretty unreliable.
Overall review: If you're desperate, buy a 10 speed mountain bike, you'll be better off.
What a Car by Ed from Omaha on 09/06/2012. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Absolutely fantastic gas mileage - over 36 highway and 24 in town. 4 cyl engine has plenty of pep. Very comfortable - drove 4500 miles to Arizona and back.
Cons: Some engine noise under acceleration.
Overall review: Great style, interior, great mileage, no problems at all.
Love the Sebrings! by Sharon on 11/17/2009. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Touring, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love the look of this car. Very reliable, no maintenance problems.
Cons: I wish I had bought the 6v instead of the 4v. Would like more speed
Overall review: I love this car! In fact, we also have a 2008 Sebring! Not sure what the "professional reviewers" are complaining about. All the reviews tell you that "foreign" cars are great, but Toyota is dropping fast and I'm happy with my American car!
" LOVE THIS CAR!" by texas beauty on 12/05/2008. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Sebring Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very beautiful car. Love the look. I get compliments daily. Very comfortable, classy, LOVELY interior, leather seats, wood grain.. Great gas mileage. safety locks for the kids in the back.I like the air pressure monitors.
Cons: The only thing I can think of is the safety recall for an engine part..but that was free ..nothing has gone wrong....I drive it EVERYWHERE!
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next