2007 Acura MDX

The Great SUV by Riddler from Littleton, CO on 11/17/2012. Trim: 2007 Acura MDX Tech Package, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The MDX is a very stable, road worthy, smooth riding SUV. I especially like driving on trips, and never fear changing weather conditions, back roads, super highways or large cities. Cruising at 80+ mph is smooth, very stable, and comfortable. The GPS and XM radio, and Blue Tooth add to that comfort. We have over 95,000 and no repairs. Our largest cost was new tires. A few small recall items were taken care of in one day. Dealer provided a brand new MDX with 300 miles. Really my wife and I could not feel much of a difference with our 2007. We always have regular servicing, Oil, Filter, Tires Rotated, that cost about $50, every 3,000 to 5,000 miles. We always use premium gas 91 octane
Cons: We have had some parking lot dings on the passenger side door. I would like to see if a protective strip could made a part of the design. Some leather has come loose from the center console, the warning lights appear often for emissions and all wheel system, we check them out and all is good, but warning lights keep coming back on, our GPS, we found does not cover some very remote areas, not a real problem to us, other than these minor items things have been very good with this vehicle for 5+ years
Overall review: Great vehicle. The design changes over the years seem very consistent, which we like. The features of this MDX suit us very well, as we shop and carry often. We also do a lot of traveling and always look forward to taking the MDX. We are very satisfied owners and would certainly recommend this vehicle to family and friends.
A very reliable car. by Ojai Man on 08/19/2011. Trim: 2007 Acura MDX Tech Package, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have 171,000 miles on my 2007 Acura MDX, primarily driving through Los Angeles traffic. I have had ZERO problems with this car. The navigation system is great, you can look up addresses while (carefully) navigating traffic. I will keep this car until it hits 250,000 miles - I love it that much. The Tech package is a must; worth efvery single penny. Downloads the phone numbers from my Droid and makes it easy to call from the road.
Cons: The ONLY thing I dislike on the vehicle is the comfort of the drivers seat. But, considering it has 171,000 miles on it, I guess it's OK. I would go for Acura's perforated leather seat next time around.
Overall review: It's a great car. Durable. Athletic.
Best handling SUV, Best buck for your money by MND on 06/05/2009. Trim: 2007 Acura MDX Tech Package, Owned 3 years.
Pros: 1) Handling, handling, handling - I used to own a Mercedes sprots car before this and I seem to like the MDX handling better, even though it is an SUV. Handle tight turns with ease. I was stuck on the road due to snow with the Mercedes once, but not with this MDX. It handles any kind of road. 2) Power - Doesn't feel like it is just a V6 SUV. 3) Features - You get everything for one very competetive price. Only options are Nav and DVD. I love this about Acura/Honda, unlike other car companies where everything is an option and that too bundled in packages to make maximum money. I tried/compared a lot of SUVs when we brought this.
Cons: 1) Material Quality - The material on the dash almost feels like cheap plastic. Even the quality of the leather on the seat is not too good. The older MDX model had better quality material in the inside. Most luxury SUVs will beat Acura hands down in this category. 2) I miss the rain-sensing wipers. The speed-sensitive ones in the new model are a poor replacement of the rain-sensitive ones in the older models. 3) Gas mileage is not too good, but this is a 7 seater SUV, you shouldn't expect much in this category. 4) Nav controls are a little hard to understand, but once you get used to it, it is fine.
Overall review: Would definitely recommend. Great car to drive and has all luxury features anyone would want.
Safety & Styling - Great Package by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/29/2007. Trim: 2007 Acura MDX Sport Package, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance
Cons: Electronics difficult to figure out & and entering the vehicle is not easy
Overall review: Great vehicle-- size- handling & looks
A good car by Tec on 11/23/2006. Trim: 2007 Acura MDX Tech Package w/ Rear DVD System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The seating, 300 hp, the technology
Cons: The V6 engine, nothing else
Overall review: This car is really good if you love stylish suvs and technology!