2007 GMC Sierra 1500

2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Prices
2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Fuel Economy
Only Good for Looks by BuiltFordTough from South Dakota on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like the Black leather interior, chrome looks amazing on black, the audio steering wheel controls are amazing, auto on and off lights
Cons: where do i start? the motor sounds choppy, especialy while idling, the motor shifts violently while accerlating fast, you can't feel it accelerating, and before you know it, your 20 miles over the speed limit and there is blue and red flashing lights in yoyur rearview mirror,
Overall review: This vehicle would be nice for someone who hasn't driven a Ford yet, probably the biggest piece of junk I've driven, the only thing it's good for looks. We have a 1998 Ford Exepdition Eddie Bauer and I'd rather drive that than drive the GMC.
best car I ever had by howard from South Georgia on 06/07/2012. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE1 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: 24mpg , tows my trailer at 80+ mph. best car I ever owned.
Cons: low end power lack on the 4.6at take off, dislike traction assist .wont pull your hat off. in a bog ...needs more beef ,less traction control, real men know how to handle a drift........I had a dodge I could make it look like the tokyo drift. this Gmc wont get outta line, let me control my own drift....
Overall review: great service , 96k miles , 1 battery ,1 set of tires , 2 trips to gran canyon.
Professional Grade is for real! by Steve - Chandler, AZ on 04/19/2012. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: 2007 Sierra Denali, best of all worlds, comfort, convenience, amenities.
Cons: Not much, the drivers seat could adjust slightly better and for the price - a telescoping steering wheel.
Overall review: Excellent. As of 4/19/12 I have 61,500 miles on it and it runs just as good as the day I drove it home. Dealership experience = excellent.
Great Truck! by Jason on 08/16/2011. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE1 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great truck with everything I need! The styling and overall appearance is superior to anything on the road. The vehicle handles great, is comfortable to drive, and I have not had any problems with it, outside of a small power steering leak. It gets good mileage for a larger truck with a V-8, plenty of power, and a nice, comfortable interior.
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: I would highly recommend this truck to anyone! I get lots of compliments on it, and there is really nothing about it I would change.
The Ultimate PU Truck by skipife on 04/27/2008. Trim: 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: High quality, fit and finish excellent, and it's an American brand name, very important to me.
Cons: I do not dislike anything but I would like to have a HUD in this truck simular to what some other GM car's have.
Overall review: We have owned this Sierra Denali for a year now, it has performed flawlesly for us. We took this PU on a road trip shortly after we baught it; the trip consisted of flatland and mountain driving from west coast of WA. state through Grand teton and Yellowstone natl. parks to Springfield MO. and back to Western WA. It was 5,330 miles and we averaged just under 19MPG combined city and hwy. not bad for a 6.2 Ltr. 403 HP PU lugging around 700lbs+ of stuff and 3 adults, considering the routing.