2007 Honda Accord Hybrid

2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Prices
2007 Honda Accord Hybrid Fuel Economy
A Hybrid with attitude by G-Man on 01/05/2007. Trim: 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The combination of performance and fuel efficiency is excellent.We get 34 to 36 mpg highway and 27 to 28 mpg city and can still accelerate and handle like our 2002 Lincoln LS that got 18 mpg.
Cons: It doesn't look that great or has the luxury features that other cars at that price range have.
Overall review: If you want a car with great fuel efficiency that won't be out-ran or out performed by a bycicle this is it.
Best car ever owned by far. by spent2much on 06/01/2010. Trim: 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The only SOUND DAMPENED Honda Accord ever made. "Dance Floor" Steering. Fuel saving, but with POWER. Reliable, backed by Honda. Get it half the retail price by buying it used. Saved $1100/year on fuel plus $1300 on taxes. XM radio. Honda backed the ABS brakes (module), replaced the seat belts for free at 90,000mi.
Cons: Would have been better in an Acura body. No MP3 player or casette. Put in Xenon lights and got a "double image", so people flashed the brights at me. Needs Honda brand name brakes and paint.
Overall review: I have used Amsoil full synthetic in engine and also did a compllete fluid exchange in transmission with full synthetic Amsoil ATF. Excellent wet/dry handling, depending on tires used. Average snow.
Red Hot Honda by John from St Louis on 06/10/2008. Trim: 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am not sure what the other reviewers issues are with this car; I love mine. This is my first hybrid and my first Honda product. The car is amazingly quite and the seats provide a firm yet comfortable ride. I commute 60 miles round trip every day in heavy traffic and the car is so comfortable and quiet that I arrive home feeling relaxed and refreshed. I love the built in XM Radio, the position of the cup holders and the sliding arm rest. Also, I get 7 to 8 thousand miles out of an oil change which is great because I drive about 2K miles per month. What more can I say, you get great performance (253 horses) and good gas mileage. Yoo bad they stopped making it in 2007.
Cons: I am a little jealous of the other reviewer that is getting 36 miles to the gallon on the highway. I have gotten 35 MPG on the highway on maybe 2 to 3 trips but everything had to be exactly perfect, and I really had to watch the gauges and work the accelerator. The nice thing is my in town and highway mileage doesn't differ much so I average 32 to 33 MPG almost all of the time. The only issue I have had is from time to time there is a faint scraping noise that comes from somewhere in the backend when I am backing up. Not sure what it is but I haven't taken it in to the shop yet to be looked at. That's my only issue in the 6 months I have had the car or the 12K miles I have put on it.
Overall review: Overall the car is excellent. It is much more enjoyable to drive then my Ford Taurus which I traded in.
Best accord ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/17/2011. Trim: 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT w/ Nav, Owned 1 year.
Pros: everything except around town gas mileage. on the road is 33MPH for a car this size with this much power its hard to beat we have all the bells and whistles but the Nav system dates itself very fast better off without it and just use a droid or iphone.
Cons: Batterys behind the back seat cuts down storage
Overall review: really like the car and the hybrid options so far so good
Still love it by Steve on 03/23/2010. Trim: 2007 Honda Accord Hybrid 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: 40 mpg on the hwy. Ultimate reliability.
Cons: No MP3 connector.
Overall review: Fantastic.