2007 Acura RL

RL= "Real Luxury" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/01/2009. Trim: 2007 Acura RL Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything! others in its class can't compare to it. SH-AWD need I say more!
Cons: nothing!
Overall review: Know facts: Acura’s Nav is the most user friendly and accurate! First one to introduce Real Time Traffic updates! Wow! Plus you can even edit your destination while driving, not like others to pull over and put the car in park! Bose sound system! Standard SH-AWD! More bang for your buck! And are we forgetting that it’s a HONDA! It is more reliable and maintains is cheaper than BMW, Benz, Infiniti and Lexus. Sorry! GM….. No comment! haha
I Shopped Long and Hard by Paul from Idaho on 01/10/2008. Trim: 2007 Acura RL Technology Package, Owned 1 year.
Pros: To me, the RL's styling looks classy and sporty without being ostentatious. The SH-AWD is amazing on snowy Idaho roads. It's also fun to drive in the mountains on dry surfaces. (I can't wait to drive it through Yellowstone Park!) I also like the fact that not everyone in town has one of these. The RL is a tremendous value when shopping in this car's segment.
Cons: Downshifts in my RL happen a little slower than I expect them to. Although this only happens when slowing down to turn corners at city blocks, it's still a little disconcerting. The fuel economy is not great in this car, but if I had wanted an economy car I would have bought an economy car. Finally, I'm a little disappointed with the GPS in the car. It looks a little out-dated compared to others that are now available.
Overall review: I shopped for several months looking at many premium sedans and SUVs before selecting the Acura RL. I'm not a race-car driver, and I don't expect that I will ever intentionally push a car to its handling limits, so finding the "perfect driver's car" wasn't a priority for me. However, finding a car that is fun to drive and that makes me feel like I am pampering myself somewhat were priorities. There are many nice vehicles out there that fit that description, but ultimately when I looked at the RL's features and options and compared them to competitors offerings, the difference in price made this an easy decision for me. I've had my RL for several months now and have been waiting for buyer's remorse to hit me, but it hasn't come yet. In fact, just the opposite is happening. I'm becoming more and more satisfied with my decision to buy the RL.
The best berline by Louis, Quebec, Canada on 08/19/2013. Trim: 2007 Acura RL Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Classic styling, Vgood Vtec 3.5 lts motors, Quality of the interior, No trouble car, nice 4 wheels drive car for my country (Canada)
Cons: Space in rear for foot
Overall review: My best car ever
2007 Acura RL by Bruce from VA on 09/20/2007. Trim: 2007 Acura RL Technology Package, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Appearance, ride quality, technological features, all wheel drive, and standard features that cost thousands more on Mercedes & BMW.
Cons: Cramped rear seating for tall adults
Overall review: Over the last 20 years I have owned just about every Acura model produced and have enjoyed each one immensley. The 2007 Acura RL is by far one of the most technologically advanced and safest vehicles on the road for the money. Having owned other high and higher line vehicles from BMW and Mercedes and spending thousands more for similiar options that were not standard on those cars. I can honestly say that I felt that I got my monies worth on the 2007 RL. It handles like my MDX in the snow and is a joy to drive on twisty mountain roads.
Shear Quality by Another Acura owner from G-Vegas on 11/28/2006. Trim: 2007 Acura RL Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The most class, comfort, styling and safety for the money. By far, the nicest automobile I have ever owned.
Cons: As of yet, I have not been able to get a "hard copy" of the specific coverage provided by the Roadside Assistance Program.
Overall review: I highly recommend test driving the RL before purchasing another vehicle.
Review ID: #501992 Is this review offensive?