2007 Acura TL

Love my TL by Stephen from Houston, Texas on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2007 Acura TL 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Great car. Fully loaded at a great price.
Terrific TL by Matt from NC on 08/27/2010. Trim: 2007 Acura TL 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 2007 Acura TL is a great car. I love the styling first and foremost. Very sharp looking car. The navigation system is awesome. I recently drove the car from NYC to NC and the navi was a godsend. I plugged in my home address and never looked at another road sign, just listened to the soothing voice telling me precisely what to do and where to turn. Worked like a charm. Car is quite comfortable. Ride is a great compromise between comfort and handling. Not too firm nor too soft. Car is perfectly sized for me. Love the clean design of the dash layout and all the controls are easily understood and operated. Learning to use the navigation system is very easy.
Cons: Wish the car didn't demand premium fuel. Although powerful, I would prefer even more. Wish I could get the Type S engine without the "boy racer" body add-ons that come standard on the Type S.
Overall review: I owned a 2005 TL that I dearly loved. Once the miles started creeping up on it, I decided to get a newer TL rather than let the mileage depreciate the value of my car. Found a great certified pre-owned '07 with 14k miles on it and at an extremely good price. Bought it and am very pleased with the upgrades they added since the '05 model. The '05 is a little more raw. The '07 a little more refined. Slightly smoother ride. Improved front and rearend, different wheels and side mirror turn signals. Got an amazing 33mpg on my trip from NY to NC. Was thrilled about that. Great car and I'm looking forward to many happy miles. Get compliments on it frequently. My dilemma is deciding what to replace it with in a few years as the present TL just hasn't grown on me yet. Love Acura/Honda products but the present styling of the current TL is too odd for my tastes. At present time, if I had to replace with a new model it would be a new Acura TSX V6. But I love my '07 TL for now.
Hot Ride! by Maxwell on 10/26/2007. Trim: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 6-Spd MT w/ Performance Tires, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: great sound system
Cons: Expensive
Overall review: Great Car
A Great Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/18/2007. Trim: 2007 Acura TL 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: i like everthing about this car
Cons: non that i can think of
Overall review: I bought a 2007 TL and i absolutely love it,the best car i have ever own. Everything about it is amazing...the styling of it, the looks i get when im driving...everything is perfect. It gives you alot for your money its just an amazing automobile and i will deffinitly be buying another one
New auto by Jack on 12/22/2007. Trim: 2007 Acura TL 5-Spd AT w/ Navigation System, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling - electronics.
Cons: Handling and the fact I had to have it repaired twice.
Overall review: Good looking car. Feel handling isn't quite right. Explaination of voice activation system could be written in laymen's terms. The jury is out as my 2003 TL really spoiled me - absolutely no problems. This car the battery went dead and had to be replaced as well as I had to have a transmission leak repaired. Should not have happened.
Review ID: #520509 Is this review offensive?