2007 Lexus IS

not reliable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/02/2010. Trim: 2007 Lexus IS 250 AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: style, gps, backview camera
Cons: reliability
Overall review: I bought a lexus for its reliability. I can not believe the transmission breaks down below 50K miles. Fortunately it is still under warranty. I had one headlight replaced within 1 year. Other than that, the experience has been great.
Stylish but can be costly... by uccurlz from Thomasville NC on 01/26/2009. Trim: 2007 Lexus IS 250 6-Speed Sequential, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very stylish, beautiful interior, great handling ability
Cons: Before buying be aware of the tire size. I bought my IS brand new in '07 and I don't know if they come standard or if the dealership put them on as a sporty feature but the low profile tires on my IS are a size smaller in the front then they are in the back. This presents a problem because I am unable to have them rotated. There was a sticker on the window that said tires last 15,000 miles and they were not kidding. I am unable to purchase the same size tire for the front and back without buying completely new wheels. This can be costly so buyers be aware.
Overall review: Overall good car
Awesome IS 250 by Diana from Buffalo on 07/23/2009. Trim: 2007 Lexus IS 250 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the look of the car and how it handles on the road. The back up camera is ok, hard to see when it rains, but it works. It sure is an eye catcher.
Cons: No seat memory, my envoy has it and I was surprised this car did not. Makes for a pain when either myself or my husband drive. The back seat has no leg room. My husband is 6' 2" and when he drives no one can sit behind him. I can't stand that each time you start the car you have to hit "I agree", come on already you should only have to hit it the first time you have ever programed it. Console it cumbersome as well.
Overall review: Overall I enjoy the car, just a few designs changes I would make to the interior if any one wishes to listen.
I expected more from a Lexus by Roadrage on 07/12/2009. Trim: 2007 Lexus IS 250 6-Speed Sequential, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The exterior styling is great. It handles well.
Cons: Interior dash/console is made of cheap plastic which is always settling. It's not the materials I would expect from a $35,000+ car. Engine sounds worn out at 10,000 miles. Visibility isn't very good when backing up, but it's a sports car so I guess it's expected. The navigation system isn't so accurate, but that's a problem with all Lexus cars. Lexus is not what they claim to be in terms of customer service. If you get chrome wells expect to do a lot of cleaning. The brake dust gathers quickly on them.
Overall review: It's a fun and stylish car, but work is needed on the inside. The plastic dash/console is really poor.
the best of the best by johnny on 04/04/2009. Trim: 2007 Lexus IS 250 6-Speed Sequential, Owned 2 years.
Pros: everything
Cons: there are litmit space iin the back
Overall review: the best of the best