2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Poor peice of transportation. by Georgia, Steve Rayman, Hardy on 10/21/2011. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 Ext. Cab 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Comfort
Cons: Reliability
Overall review: Dealers do not repair.
OK VEHICLE FOR THE MONEY BUT I WISH IT HAD A FEW MORE OPTIONS ON IT. by FCIMAN on 02/13/2010. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: IT WAS ON SALE.
Cons: WISH IT HAD MORE HORSEPOWER.
Overall review: A GOOD TRUCK FOR THE MONEY.
Good to be back in a Chevy! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/28/2007. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, Power, Active Fuel Management is the best part. I get the best of both worlds.
Cons: Nothing so far.
Overall review: I love this truck so far. It has plenty of power, the active fuel managment is making a difference since I drive mostly on the highway. I get better fuel mileage than my last truck which was a F150 with a smaller V8. Handling is excellent, and the interior is very well designed and comfortable. My first truck was a Silverado, since I have owned a Dodge and a Ford half ton crew cabs, and I am very happy to be back in a Chevy.
VERY BAD QUAILTY FROM GM by LEE on 04/11/2009. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT1 Ext. Cab Short Box 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Alot of power and a good ride...I also get good gas mileage.
Cons: RATTLES, ENGINE NOISE, REAR END NOISE. ALSO HAD A VERY BAD WATER LEAK, (WHEN IT RAINED). SOAKED THE PAD AND CARPET TO THE POINT, HAD TO HAVE IT REPLACED. ALSO THE AIRBAG CONTROL MODULE HAD TO BE REPLACED( ALL UNDER WARRANTY) TRUCK IS A 2007 CHEVY WITH 9800 MILES. I BOUGHT IT NEW..I DON'T THINK I WILL BUY ANOTHER ' GM"
Overall review: NOT ....I REPEAT NOT A GOOD TRUCK
America's Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/02/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The General is ahead of the game. Best looks and interior available. Like a luxury car.
Cons: Needs 6-speed auto instead of 4-speed.
Overall review: The best truck made, bar none.
Review ID: #532019 Is this review offensive?