2007 Subaru Outback

Unbeatable all around wagon by Satisfied first time Subaru owner on 03/12/2009. Trim: 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5 i Wagon, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Traded a Tahoe in for this car and have no regrets. Haven't had a storm yet that I couldn't get back and forth to work in. Was struck on drivers side in a 30 mph collision (97 olds ) and not only walked away but drove home and to the repair shop under its own power.
Cons: Cloth interior seats stain easily. Plastic cupholder in rear rather fragile. Would like to see the 5th gear a little more overdriven for better mpg on the hwy..
Overall review: 4 cyl/5speed man = guilt free driving. Runs great on regular unleaded fuel. Extra ground clearance is a plus on dirt/gravel roads. If you haven't got a boat/trailer to pull this car will do everything the Tahoes/Explorers will do on 1/2 the gas.. Lots of room in the rear w/seats folded down. VERY safe car. Overall quality on par with Honda or Toyota. Every Subaru owner I've ever met swore by their car. Feel free to add me to that list. This car will take you anywhere you want to go in any kind of weather.
Outback Supreme by Snowbird from the north on 02/07/2013. Trim: 2007 Subaru Outback 3.0 R L.L.Bean Edition Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything! Moved from lower Michigan to upper Michigan. Traded in 2004 Subaru Outback that was still in vey good shape and had over 104,000 miles, for a used 2007 6cyl Outback. Best move I ever made. Since upper Michigan hadn't had a lot of snow last year we have made up for it this year My driveway is over a half a mile long down to main road. This really is the smartest thing I could have done. I haven't had to drive on roads with this much snow in 30 years or more so the 2007 Outback has out done itself.
Cons: There isn't anything I don't like about the car. Wish someone could come with heater for wipers. This will be the ONLY winter I will not have a garage as poor car has really dumped on with snow and ice.
Overall review: Folks this is my 6th Subaru. First read about Subaru in 1962 when I found article in Popular Mech. magazine that was in school library I was 16. I thought to myself right then and there that someday I would won a Subaru. Best cars I have ever owned.
The Engine that Could, the Interior that Can't by Mickymoo on 01/30/2010. Trim: 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5 i Basic Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bought this vehicle with 20k miles on it and was at first hesitant the 4 cylinder could hold its own on mountain passes and truck traffic. No problems there, has enough spunk . Turns on a dime. Happy with performance. Subaru's great roadside plan and long warranty. The size is in a category of its own------------long live station wagons!
Cons: The interior is delicate for an active lifestyle. Only options are light beige (gets dirty) or charcoal (ugly) carpet mats. The nylon seats snag. The dashboard is black and hard to keep clean. The prong on the charger for my cellphone bent and broke off when I had it in the cigarette lighter and shifted into "park"---poor design up-front interior. Less cargo room than a Forester. In some places, paint flakes off plastic parts.
Overall review: I'm thrilled with the size, ok with the gas mileage, and am glad to have a pre-2010 Outback (before they got beefy). I am confident driving this car and that says a lot. Quite disappointed in the quality of some of the interior parts.
A must have for Vermonters by Christoph from Vermont on 04/13/2008. Trim: 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5 i Basic Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I owned it for a year now.Basic wagon 5 speed manual. I live on dirt road-best in snow-no problemo so far.
Cons: Could use a 6th gear.
Overall review: Will get one again. Hope to keep this for 300k miles.
All Wheel Deal! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Subaru Outback 2.5 i Basic Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great deal! The only differences between Basic and Standard are 16" wheels instead of 17", one less AC outlet, and heavier luggage rack. Everything else is the same!
Cons: No complaints
Overall review: Subaru continues to offer excellent value, price and performance.