2007 Lexus GS

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
High style, great comfort, tremendous value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/21/2009. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 350 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Acceloration, comfort and ergonomics are outstanding. 30 months into a 36 month lease and not a single problem. Car is very quiet and it is VERY easy to loose track of how fast you are driving.
Cons: I wish there was a bit more leg room in the back seat. A storage option in place of the front ash tray would be a small but nice feature as well. Programming the nav system is a bit of a pain.
Overall review: Fantastic car. It is more isolating than the 5-series or E-class but saving 10K makes the choice a no brainer.
Review ID: #542076 Is this review offensive?
Perfection by Albert on 05/11/2014. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: strong V6 engine good on gas
Cons: there are none this is a perfect car.
Overall review: This is one of the best Cars on the road still today. Powerful Luxury
Awesome Car by Marvia from Miami on 08/04/2008. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: You have to be careful driving a lexus. This is not my first lexus and within minutes you could be going 90MPH and think you are going 50. I am a professional woman who needs to know that when I hit the road I will not need a tow truck, Lexus has never failed me. I feel confident driving it and the price is moderate (not cheap).
Cons: Be careful if you are getting a black car.....order black on black to reduce the showing of the scratch marks
Overall review: highly recommended
My first Lexus - wish I'd bought one sooner. by Jacque from Dallas, convieniently located near Texas on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This 2007 GS350 is my first Lexus and, without a doubt, the finest vehicle I have ever owned. It is also the most expensive, and worth every dollar. The V-6 out runs any V-8 I've ever owned. Although I shouldn't have, the one time I pushed it, it handled at 100mph as well as it does at 30. I highly recommend using the cruise control at highway speeds. It is very easy to exceed posted speed limits with a vehicle that handles this well.
Cons: The book says to use Premium unleaded. I have been told that that is not necessary for proper operation - but, is necessary for optimal operation - and I have been reluctant to try the lessor expensive gas.
Overall review: If you can afford one - treat yourself!! My wife and I now quibble over who gets to drive, rather than who has to drive.
Toyota and China by STAY WAY on 08/21/2007. Trim: 2007 Lexus GS 430, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Toyota anyone?
Cons: Nothing but problems a over-priced Toyota with emblems glued on - MADE IN CHINA JUNK.
Overall review: CHINA MADE GARBAGE....
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next