2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Prices
2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Hybrid Hylander by Wendy on 11/01/2006. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my second highlander, the first was not a hybrid. I would recommend a highlander to everyone and have. I love the way the car handles and is very quiet.
Cons: I am not sure the hybrid was worth the extra $$ I am gettig 23 miles per gallon and in my last one also got 23 miles per gallon.
Overall review: I rate the car very high as I do all Toyotas.
COV or SUV? Doesn't matter to me. by m-square on 01/05/2010. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the way this vehicle handles: it is super quiet, rides like a dream and over 2 years after purchasing it, it still feels and looks new. I get compliments all the time!
Cons: Has a tendency to pull away (accelerate on it's own) occasionally, which can be a little alarming. Do not leave it running in park without the emergency brake on.
Overall review: I "negotiated" a pretty good price for mine, and added to the tax brake I still feel okay with the purchase as I make out my monthly payments. The fact that gas increased so much, and I am reducing my carbon footprint helps quite a bit too.
super junk mobile by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/18/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: junk
Cons: junk
Overall review: junk
Top of the Line by Tom in Stafford on 12/19/2006. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Even though this is an SUV, it drives like a luxury sedan. On the road, the interior is quiet and welcoming, the seats are comfortable, and there are few blind spots like in typical SUVs. Despite being a "hybrid", the Highlander provides plenty of acceleration when you need it. The styling is timeless and the overall quality of the vehicle can't be beat.
Cons: Braking is a little uneven at first. I'm not sure if this is a factor of the regenerative braking or not. The price is also fairly steep for only 6-8 miles more per gallon. The only other beef I have about this vehicle is with the driver and passenger cup holders; regular soda cans and small coffee cups tend to slide around some during driving.
Overall review: I highly recommend this vehicle. The Highlander provides a much better ride and performance than other SUV's I've driven.
SUV of the future available right now!!! by Huntington Beach Fletch on 10/13/2006. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A real solid feeling all around. Power on par with and exceeding many V-8's. Navi,front seat heaters and leather are Lexus-like. Like having a 3rd row seat and will add a rear entertainment unit soon. Will cruise on electic only into the upper 40's(unlike our Prius).
Cons: Should have come with a rearview camera like our Prius did.
Overall review: We waited for the second year HiHy for a reason. Buy this one, the bugs are worked out. I average 30 mpg because I try. The wife gets 25 because she likes the power. Overall, it's like a Prius on steroids.
2 3 4 5 6  Next