2007 Honda CR-V

Great investment in a car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/14/2012. Trim: 2007 Honda CR-V EX 4WD AT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Everything.
Cons: Powere seats would have been a nice addition.
Overall review: This is my second CRV. I pruchased in 1997 and traded for a 2007. Great ride especially for long distances. Great on gas. Low maintanence. Never had a problem. Only did regular maintanence. Did oil change approximately every 3000 miles. Overall satisfied with the purchase. Will buy again after I reach my 10 year mark.
CRV is the only car to buy-new or used by macrn on 08/26/2012. Trim: 2007 Honda CR-V, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I am short but it is comfortable for me to drive, but even my TALL friends like driving it. It handles well and has great pick and I love how it steers. Previously I owned a 5 speed manual transmission 1990's Honda Civic hatchback. that thing could FLY :) I developed a bad back and the traffic in the Washington, DC area did not allow me to continue to drive it :( The automatic 2007 CRV give me the next best driving experience!
Cons: Just wish the heated seats heated all the way up my back
Overall review: next time I buy a car, it will be a CRV. My friends without one keep asking to borrow it-lol
Wonderful car by Mukesh Kukreja on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 2WD AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Beautiful car
Cons: Cannot afford by middle class people
Overall review: PErfect blend of style and performance
New CRV owner here by Michael Daytona on 04/16/2012. Trim: 2007 Honda CR-V EX 2WD AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well I just traded in my 2007 Civic EX for a 2007 CRV EX , I love it so far, only had it for two days, These seats are very nice the previous owner added leather instead of the cloth which I love. Great features like gas mileage shows up on the dash, nice stereo with 6 disc changer.
Cons: The only thing I can see right off the bat is that the gas guage and temperature guage can confuse some owners as they use the same bars, the fule is on top while the temperature guage is on the bottom. So you have to look closely at it to make sure youur looking at the right guage.
Overall review: I just picked mine up on Saturday and went to Orlando in it on Sunday.
AWESOME RIDE by CAROL FROM SALT LAKE on 05/29/2008. Trim: 2007 Honda CR-V EX-L 4WD AT w/Nav, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE MY CRV
Cons: I WOULD LIKE THE WINDOW ON THE HATCH TO OPEN.
Overall review: HONDA HAS A WINNER ,THE CRV IS SMALL BUT VERY COMFORTABLE WITH ALOT OF HEAD AND LEG ROOM FOR A SMALL SUV, I LOVE THE FEATURES THIS LITTLE GUY HAS FOR THE MONEY.