2007 Nissan Murano

" A Head Turner" by M.C.J. /north carolina on 06/18/2010. Trim: 2007 Nissan Murano SL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the look of the car and the looks I get while driving the car. I also love the back up camera and the smooth handling and the exceleration.The bose system is 'tight' too.The Murano handles like a sedan.
Cons: There should be a trunk release in the front seat of car. The back seats are to upright and not comfortable for long distance riding.
Overall review: Despite my few complaints, this is a great SUV. I see so many now on the road.This SUV looks like a lexus...
Looks great, performs great! by Kaye, Oviedo, FL on 01/27/2010. Trim: 2007 Nissan Murano S 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Love everything about it!
Cons: None really.
Overall review: Wonderful!! Buy!
Fantastic by Gwynodd from California on 10/16/2009. Trim: 2007 Nissan Murano SL 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've had the 2004 & 2007 Murano's and they are by far the best vehicles I have ever owned. The ride is smooth, the pick-up is excellant, gas mileage has been great and I have had no problems with either Murano's.
Cons: I'm sorry I didn't get a GPS system, otherwise there is nothing I dislike.
Overall review: Fabulous SUV. Looks awesome and drives superbly. I will continue buying Muranos as long as they make them.
Best crossover on the market. by Karen, WI on 03/07/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Murano SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best crossover out there on the market. We test drove a lot of them. Wanted to go American made, but the Murano beat them all. We got it loaded with all the upgrades. Love it, love it, love it. Larger than a car, but smaller than an SUV. Better gas mileage than most crossovers. Lots of room in the back seat even with tall drivers up front.
Cons: A little touchy on the brake, but I probably just need to get used to it as it has 4 disc brakes versus 2.
Overall review: We searched for weeks going to GM, Ford, Mazda and Nissan. The Nissan Murano beat them all hands down. If you're looking for a crossover, you've got to give the Murano a try.
my favorte car ever by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2007 Nissan Murano SL 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: plenty of room in a smaller footprint--even the back seat
Cons: really I have no complaints and have had it 2 years
Overall review: highly recommended