2007 Dodge Charger

Long Term Review by ABQDave on 12/21/2011. Trim: 2007 Dodge Charger SE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: After 4-1/2 years of ownership, I still think "I love this car" every time I drive it. It is comfortable (nice ride, seats comfy front and rear, quiet), solid feeling, reasonably economical (have only been below 20 mpg 3 times; usually 21 mpg if mostly city driving, 24 mpg if mostly highway), fun to drive, and has been very reliable.
Cons: It is very big; parking it, and being on the highway when there is traffic in the left and right lanes around you...you don't have much extra room. You feel the weight going fast around curves. Minor squeaks and rattles (sunroof and glovebox). Low ground clearance, can sometimes scrape bottom. Rear/side visibility is poor...you have to learn to adjust those mirrors properly, and I would never change lanes without looking a few times.
Overall review: This is overall the best car I have ever owned. It has mostly good points, and the negatives are pretty minor (worst being the rear visibility). I never intended to buy this car, but when my prior vehicle was hit and I had this for a rental for a few weeks...I fell in love with it. I was worried about Dodge reliability, but this car has been great. It is a joy to own.
"Great car but definitely had a few faults" by DRX 809 from Colorado on 02/16/2012. Trim: 2007 Dodge Charger SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my first car and I absolutely love it! Its fast, handles well when you take off the traction control and the sound of the 3.5 is very nice. It is also very comfortable when you're driving long distances. It gets a lot of looks and the competition doesn't stand a chance half the time. Very smooth when at 120mph or more. It does drive well in the snow with the traction control on or off. The best part is that when I go over bumps in other cars I can feel them, but this car seems to absorb them.
Cons: There are quite a bit actually. The cup holders-Why the heck did Dodge make them different sizes? Also, there aren't any in the back seat. Really? The front bumper tends to hit curbs and scrapes at the bottom. It is rather big and parking is a bit difficult so I park farther at the back of parking lots. The seats are nice but the dash has a cheap feel to it. The gas runs out very quickly when you get to the last half of the tank. The cruise control location made it very confusing for the first week or so. Finally, the carpets get dirty rather quickly so getting floor mats is a must.
Overall review: Amazing car for a teenager- like me. The newer models are a lot better and if you have the wallets for them, best go with those instead. Very comfortable car and causes a lot of attention but it does come for a price and anyone who is looking into a Charger should definitely look at other cars, preferably an Asian one- such as Lexus IS or Mazda RX8 -before jumping directly towards one of these. Also, I bought this car second-hand, and it is still in great condition especially for a car that had 50,000 miles on it before I got a hold of it.
Aweome car by Pete, Long Island, NY on 05/06/2009. Trim: 2007 Dodge Charger SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling. I get this car to 100mph with ease and it feels like I am driving 45mph.
Cons: Paint scratches too easy. I bought the car used and it just has a ton of real superficial scratches.
Overall review: I bought the SE (2.7L) and love it.
2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T - Mom's "Race Car" by Babygirl in Sunny Southern California on 06/26/2007. Trim: 2007 Dodge Charger RT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything! It's very reminiscent of the muscle cars from when I was younger. It's fast. It's powerful. I love watching people turn their heads when I drive past them! It's a lot of fun to drive. I have the limited edition Sublime green Daytona R/T. My kids and their friends think that it's a race car because of the styling.
Cons: I just wish that it would rumble a little bit louder. I want you to know that I'm coming down the street before you actually see me.
Overall review: This is a great car. I've had mine for three months and I'm just as much in love with it as I was on day one. It fits the whole family comfortably and is also very stylish. Don't take my word for it...drive it for yourself. Watch other people's reactions as they're turning their heads to look at you in your modern muscle car.
Dodge Charger <3 by JBERT on 11/16/2012. Trim: 2007 Dodge Charger SXT AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is fast and handles well.
Cons: It has a small frontal view.
Overall review: Great car, great looking, great overall.