2007 Suzuki SX4

Suzuki SX-4 by SS from CT on 12/21/2006. Trim: 2007 Suzuki SX4 Base AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good looks, decent power, nice ride, 4 wheel disc brakes, Alloy wheels, AWD, nice fit and finish, and comes well equipped at a great price.
Cons: Cup holders are oversize for tall travel mugs. Gas mileage could be better. Average 24-25 mpg combination city/highway.
Overall review: I have owned this car for over two months and I am very pleased with it's performance and quality. It has a very nice ride, plenty of room and is fairly quiet for a small car. It has no problems with highway speeds or travel on winding roads. I have not driven in the snow yet but I believe it will handle well. I am a little disappointed though with the gas mileage. Overall it's a good value for the price.
Feels bigger than it looks! by Michael, East Tennesse on 11/23/2006. Trim: 2007 Suzuki SX4 Base AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am a big guy but have more than enough room to drive in comfort. With the rear seat folded down we carry large packages with ease. The mountains of East TN have not challenged the peppy engine a bit, plenty of power for me. Average of 28 mpg on country roads. What a fun vehicle!
Cons: Wish the driver seat would move back about an inch further.
Overall review: The perfect solution for anyone looking for economy and the utility of AWD.
Pretty Good Vehicle by Deme on 10/30/2006. Trim: 2007 Suzuki SX4 Base AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything but the cargo space
Cons: The only thing I dislike is the cargo space.
Overall review: Overall, this car is a great deal
Fun to drive and looks great too! by Mikeyt! on 10/22/2006. Trim: 2007 Suzuki SX4 Base AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Roomy, great features, nice style, fun to drive feels like a much larger car!
Cons: No cons (yet)!
Overall review: I am 6"4 and I have plenty of room in this car. I had a Nissan versa for five months. I bought the SX4 for my father but after driving it home from the dealer I gave the Versa to my father and kept the SX4 for myself. What a pleasure to drive!
SX4 is a go! by John on 10/16/2006. Trim: 2007 Suzuki SX4 Base AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its a small compact car that has AWD standard that doesn't cost a bunch! Plus feels much larger on the inside then you would think. I'm about 6'3" and on the medium/large size.. sitting in the front seats is a pleasure. and a shorter person can still sit behind my seat!
Cons: Does seem a tad underpowered off the line - but once you are moving its more enough to take charge and feel safe.
Overall review: Coming from a SUV this downsized car is a great to drive. The road feel is great and "sporty" its a good stiff ride (not in a bad way - it takes bumps well but not BOAT like). Fit and finish seems like other cars in its class at a better price when you factor in AWD, which I do need. Has a much smaller gas tank then I am use to (only 11 gal I think) but the sad thing is (are I should say great thing is) I can go about 300 miles on a full tank - my last car/SUV had a 19g tank and about the same range! I'd buy it all over again if I had to!