2007 Mazda Mazda3

best bang for the buck by zoom zoom on 06/24/2011. Trim: 2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4-Door, Owned 4 years.
Pros: gas mileage, Awesome 38 mpg city 42 hwy
Cons: road noise, even with new tires you hear everything ac is a bit weak unless your on the highway
Overall review: over all a good car with no problems, plenty of power when in a pinch and good control in winters snowy roads
Zoom Zoom today, tomorrow, forever! by Polska Guy from Waterloo, Ontario on 02/27/2011. Trim: 2007 Mazda Mazda3 i Sport 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: most amazing car you could ever get !! This is my first car, and i honestly couldn't of made a better choice. Its very stylish, tons of room, sporty, and amazing handling. I bought it used just a year ago, and haven't had any problems since, nothing has broken or anything. Just perfect.
Cons: Its kinda light, so in heavy snow it likes to slip and slide, but honestly there nothing really bad i can say about this car. Gas mileage could always be better, but it also has a lot to do with your driving style.
Overall review: Best choice you'll ever make, its very reliable, great performance, and many stylish options for it.
Hatchback fun by Jeff from WI on 01/31/2010. Trim: 2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quick handling, great antilock / 4 wheel disc brakes, firm sporty ride, gas mileage ( high 20s in warmer weather in the city), switch gear, 5 door versatility, rear tie down hooks ( the added net keeps groceries in place), stability and traction control, full side air bags. I Like the ability to quickly change the color( bright red to cool blue) and brightness( depending on outside light) of the dash lights with one button push. Steering wheel controls are nicely placed and the arm rest is even comfy and well placed.
Cons: Gas mileage can drop quickly with a heavy foot (but still in low 20s at worst), paint quality on the hood - chips easily. I like the seats but a bit more padding(for long trips) and seat cushion length(for thigh support) would be appreciated. The interior is a bit plastic like but is overlooked by the overall execution of color and function and price point.
Overall review: It is exactly what says it is. That is a reasonably priced, very sporty economy car. The 5 door has lots of hauling room for such a small car, handles quickly and assuredly, and has wonderful brakes. It is more quick than fast but is fast enough. I bought mine over a Focus SVT due to the extra width, the extra doors and accessibility and the 5 spd. auto which is more my day to day style. Though not perfect and not a BMW it delivers a nice smile for me each day. Fun and practical. I like the hauling room in a Ford Focus wagon but you can't get all the good stuff in the Ford.
Huge bang for a little buck by B, Chicago, IL on 01/24/2009. Trim: 2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Touring 4-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Good acceleration, fantastic handling, great brakes, great performance in the 2.3L - all the things that a comparable, 2007 Civic should have had but doesn't.
Cons: Tires are not good winter tires, but when there's no snow, it rocks.
Overall review: This is my first car purchase. My first instinct was to go with a more known brand such as Honda or Toyota. After careful consideration, reading reviews and a friends' "Zoom-Zoom" joke, I went and test drove the 3 and fell in love with its handling and quick acceleration. I got the 2.3L complete with traction control and electronic stability control (I live in the midwest). The car handles well and brakes are quite responsive. There are a lot of features and it gets good gas mileage. I'm glad I avoided the Civic, I got more for my money and it's a speedy little car, too. If you're a first time buyer, this is the car to get. Oh, and in stick shift (which I own), it drives even better. The clutch is nice and smooth.
Exelent for the money! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/31/2008. Trim: 2007 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 5-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The looks. The engine is soft and responsive, easy to ride, and reliable. I like how it holds to the ground. It is big enough for my wife and my two little kids. I like better it than the Toyota and Honda for the price.
Cons: The seats should be softer or more comfortable. I added a seat pad to solve the issue.
Overall review: I'm 5.6 so fits well for me. Good gas millage. I am happy with the car.