2007 Jeep Liberty

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Could be better. by Cornie on 03/27/2009. Trim: 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the way it handles
Cons: I bought this 2007 model used in October, 2007. By March, 2008, the rear left window motor went out. Now the driver's window motor has gone out!!!!! This vehicle is less than two years old. I've looked for a recall on this defect and there is none. I've talked to plenty of others who have this same problem. THERE SHOULD BE A RECALL ISSUED. I've been told that it will take $400 per door to install a new motor. Also, anything spilled on the seats leaves a spot. Fabric is not very practical.
Overall review: I don't recommend this vehicle unless the window defect is corrected.
Buy the extended warranty by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/17/2012. Trim: 2007 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Lots of cargo area. Good if you have second vehicle for when the Jeep is in the shop.
Cons: Repairs, Repairs, Repairs.
Overall review: I bought an '07 Liberty with 99,000 miles on it in December of 2010 and over 22 months have had over $3000 worth of work done on it. 2 window motors, O2 censor, 4x4 censor, wheel rotation censor, A/C compress, front drive shaft and a brake caliper all went out in 28K miles. No 4 wheeling or other crazy driving. Buy the extended warranty. I did!
I Love My Ride by Lori from Missouri on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I purchased a Liberty for the second time because I liked my first one so much. Nice sporty ride, handles great, decent mileage, reasonably priced.
Cons: I have not had any problems with the vehicle.
Overall review: Great head turner of a vehicle!
Fun the second time around by COJeep on 10/23/2007. Trim: 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the styling and ruggedness. A real off road vehicle but feminine enough for a lady. Love the leather and little extra luxuries.
Cons: Seats are a little uncomfortable. Small cargo area. Fuel economy.
Overall review: I owned a 2005 Limited 4x2 in Texas - loved it! Moved to CO and sold it for a 2006 Honda CRV AWD. NOT EVEN CLOSE to a real 4x4 - the CRV felt too much like a soccer mom station wagon. Went back to the 2007 Liberty. The Liberty has a big Jeep feel in a compact body, good pick-up and tight handling. It handles great up the mountain passes and off the beaten path! During the first snowfall it had a solid feel when gripping the road. My husband just test-drove an Escape - we can't imagine buying something again without true 4x4 capability. Although I average 17.8 mpg I would recommend a Liberty to anyone looking for a solid, compact 4x4 that is lots of fun!
midnight blue by Kathy Mass. on 06/07/2013. Trim: 2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: looks nice, great in snow...gas miles not so bad....
Cons: repairs..but mine is a 2007 so i suppose that is to be expected....not the best ride for a long trip comfort wise
Overall review: I do like it very much just don't know if I'd buy another .....kind of miss that comfort ride of a car...
2 3 4 5 6  Next