2007 Toyota Highlander

An Alright Crossover by Lil' Beach Girl on 01/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander V6 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is an alright crossover which is somewhat attractive. It is a smooth comfortable ride and since it is built on the chassis of the Toyota Camry, when you step out, the ground is right there. It's not like a truck, but it has a relatively high towing capacity. It drives like a car which is nice.
Cons: The gas mileage is not so good, actually it is almost a guzzler. At the time I purchased, I didn't know there was a hybrid as there was not one on the lot. I did not intend to buy that night, but we all know how that goes! I went in looking for the V-6 Rav4 which also wasn't on the lot. The Highlander moonroof is barely usable, or for that matter even open windows. The wind sound makes it sound like a tunnel and is very annoying. Also, unless you get the oil changed at the dealership, the Maintenance Required light stays lit. I found out that's all it is by going to the dealership.
Overall review: It's not my worst vehicle I've ever owned, but it's not my best. I think I went more for the good deal as there was a great rebate and nearly nothing (1.9%) financing. But, had I done as I usually do, I would have studied it a lot more. I tried the 4-cyl and it just didn't have the get up and go as the 6-cylinder; however, you give up the gas mileage. I also hate when people say, "Your van" as if I'm a soccer mom, just not really sporty. I've owned this Car/Truck for 16 months and 28K miles.
2007 Highlander V6, Comfortable 5 Seater by Mgr. in SW Indiana on 07/14/2012. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander V6 4X2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Comfortable, accelerates well & enjoyable to drive. Purchased as certified used SUV. 18 to 20 mpg in mixed driving, mostly short commutes in surburban areas. No long trips yet. Passengers are pleased with ride. Size is ideal for my needs of occasional riders, occasional cargo, ocasional light off road use, some longer trips but mostly commuting to work. Smaller SUV's road too rough & larger SUV's were too big, too bulky, too gas hungry, and just clumsy.
Cons: Occasional balky 1-2 shifts. Sometimes a little rough in turns with bumps; otherwise smooth.
Overall review: This vehicle meets my needs & is comfortable.Styling is clean and neat. Enjoyable to drive.
Overall a good vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/25/2010. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander Limited V6 4X2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Its versatility, comfort and handling
Cons: The color on the dash has started to peel off. I can't believe they actually painted the dash!!
Overall review: The decline in the quality of the interior between my 2003 Camry and the 2007 Highlander is astounding. The former is plush and padded, while the latter is hard painted plastic.
Same price better buy Lexus by Shumaher on 01/25/2010. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander 4X2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like roomy space, baggage space, acceleration on V6, smooth and comphortable drive up to 50 Miles and speakers, but that’s all.
Cons: After 60 miles not stable, no GPS, no seat heater, APR Very high 7%-10% and dealers don't want negotiate.
Overall review: Better get a 1/3 years older car, then buy a new one. Becouse APR is too Hi from Toyota. Overal Highlander is good car if you can get a good deal.
Good Mid-size SUV by Panther Fan from Charlotte on 12/17/2013. Trim: 2007 Toyota Highlander Sport 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Plenty of room to haul things in rear area. Can get golf clubs, pop-up tent in crosswise. Great for tailgating. Plenty of power on the highway and rides great. All wheel drive gives confidence in all conditions.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better. Average 19-20 around town & 22 on the highway
Overall review: Good overall vehicle. Enough room for four adults to ride comfortably on a trip.