2007 Toyota Prius

Great gas mileage, fun to drive, the ultimate commuter car by Robert from Simi Valley, California on 03/02/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Prius Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fuel economy, computer, handsfree bluetooth and ultimate reliability.
Cons: Could have better acceleration with gas. Trunk space could be better designed.
Overall review: I love driving this car to work. I bought it just in time to get a good tax credit and also to get carpool lane access in California (a supreme benefit because I save 1 hour 30 mins of commute time a week.)
The Best Car Ever! by Little Green Prius in Coiorado on 12/05/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love absolutely everything about this car!! It was a perfect choice for me and it has saved me huge money in gas, maintenance and and insurance over my previous Chevy Trailblazer. I will always own a Prius!
Cons: I wish the car had the feature of the automatic door lock when the car is moving. I often forget to lock my doors when driving and that would be a great safety feature. No other issues.
Overall review: Very comfortable ride for a smaller car, excellent acceleration, handles great, lots of room (it holds much more than you would expect) TERRIFIC GAS MILEAGE!! I have gotten as much as 60.3 miles per gal. in this car. It went over 500 miles on 9 gallons of regular gas! You can't beat that.
Nothing to dislike by Artie in Sarasota on 05/22/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like everything about my Prius, from the obvious gas mileage advantage, but also because it drives so nicely, is actually quite roomy, and has been remarkably trouble free.
Cons: There's really nothing that I dislike about my Prius. It would be a perfect 10 except I wish the center console was a little lower so my dog could sit there, so you can see there's not much to complain about!
Overall review: Best all around car I've ever owned in 47 years of driving.
best hybrid on the market by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/26/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very easy to drive. comfortable. smooth.very quite.
Cons: none to date.
Overall review: a great car and saves you money.
Love this Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/06/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Prius 4-Door Liftback, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Everything. quiet, efficient, very roomy, versatile, lots of storage, performance, reliable, comfortable. love the rear camera. I load the car with camping gear and my kayaks on the roof and she still zips along without any problems or loss of power and gets great mpg to boot.
Cons: minor annoyance that the dashboard lights reflect on the windshield and have to be kept low.
Overall review: love this car!