2007 Lincoln MKZ

Treat yourself to American Luxury by Alex from Chicago ILL on 06/04/2012. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Brisk accelaration I mean u floor it and it will pick up and go it burns out on all of 1st gear, great looks awesome sound system generous use of chrome. Sharp interior i have the dark wood on Black leather looks elegant HUGE trunk seats drop for extra space.
Cons: Minor things like the center console arm rest slides around a bit when accelerating or braking also the trunk needs to be lifted when opened and some scratching on my driver side mirror when i open or close it.
Overall review: Everywhere I go I get compliments from young and old I'M 27 years old and really like this car havent had a single mechanical problem. Feels great driving its definitely an American luxury car. Its fast and will pick up and go with the 263 horses when compared to competitors with similar models like audi/cadillac/bmw which are far lower HP ....The sound system is LOUD and clear better than some aftermarket systems on the market ...You do the math : LOOKS POWER AND SOUND ...MKZ.
super mkz by road runner on 05/17/2013. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 6 years.
Pros: ride gas millage performance like the back seats that come down . heated seats are great.
Cons: dealer service could be better. my selling dealer is now gone. now a visting owner. dealer do not like it when you are a visting owner. hard to get warranty work done trunk small when you put a matching full size tire as spare. car now has over 60,000 miles. warranty service twice once when new and just had some work done. a window reg. and a half shaft and brg.
Overall review: over all a great car. very trouble free. easy car to service yourself. great car for long trips. better car than the mks. this is our forth lincoln. two ls sedans 2002 and 2004. a 1967 continental sedan that we are working on.
A different kind of Lincoln by Travis from Farmington Hills, MI on 10/11/2012. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKZ AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Power, Quietness in cabin, Features (Heated/cooled seats), Great radio
Cons: Tire noise. For some reason the tires sound hollow and loud over bumps. Maybe it is because they are lower-profile.
Overall review: I have owned my MKZ AWD for a couple of weeks now and I am very impressed with this Lincoln. It is quiet, well mannered on the road, and my AWD will keep me going through the Michigan winters. The best part of this car is the performance! For a V-6 luxury sedan, it can get up and go! It handles well in the corners too, and I attribute that to the stiffer suspension that the car has. Don't buy this car expecting it to be like riding on a cloud. You do feel bumps in the road, albeit not bone-jarring ones. Once you get it out on the highway, though, things smooth out and I could drive for 1000 miles easily in this thing. Overall, I love this car and it is exactly what I thought it would be. Kudos to Lincoln for joining this era and introducing a relatively affordable and sportier sedan.
Owned For 5 Years Now by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/01/2012. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Awesome car!
Cons: none
Overall review: I will NEVER sell this car.
Stately elegence by Jersey Joe on 05/10/2012. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKZ FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Elegant look, reliable electronics, smooth & strong ride, quiet interior.
Cons: Steering wheel has a shim that I can't shake, mileage should be better for a car this size.
Overall review: Other than the shimmy in the steering the car has it all and delivers the goods. Once I pay it off, I would consider upgrading to the MKS.