2007 Porsche 911

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Porsche men are actually endowed by Eric on 07/09/2008. Trim: 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I got the guards red with black interior and ceramic brakes with the automatic. I really like the expensive brake add on package and stopping in 15 less feet from 60 MPH may be needed some day. I have had several 911s before and always thought that the auto mixed with a Prosche was a "no-no" but not this time. The auto transmission is even faster than the stick. I can use my cell phone and not worry about changing gears. I love downshifting, as needed, with the knobs provided on the stearing wheel, which puts the tranny into manual mode. Manual downshifitng is easy, just do not try to maually gear it up as you tromp on it, as most of the time you cannot shift up fast enough.
Cons: People complain about the price of the Turbo - all the time. In every car magazine review it always seems that the reviewer just loves the car, but hates the price. They also tell you that you can get the new Nissan GT for a lesser price with equal performance. Performance maybe (I have not driven the Nissan GT), but looks and feel of the Turbo, never. As to other cons.... I do not have the time nor patience to play with an IPOD, and the bluetooth is always having to be reset in my Mercedes anyway. One can live without these. I would like, however, for this price to just have all of the bells and whisles, at least several more than a $25,000 Chevy or Ford.
Overall review: More power than you can ever use, but glad to have it. Wife loves it too and can drive it just as well, actually probably better than me. I am a big person and can fit in the 911 without hitting my head. I can fit in this better than I can fit in our Tony Soprano look alike Cadillac Escalade. Watch the front 911 air foil as it hits the road whenever one goes over big bumps. Take it slow when entering the driveway.
Great used car to buy after depreciation by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/05/2013. Trim: 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Rock'n! Blast to drive!
Cons: Chicks don't dig as much as I had hoped
Overall review: Solid performer!
Phenomenal Car!!! by PoloboyinChicago on 08/27/2012. Trim: 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 S Cabriolet, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Bought my 2007 911 C4S Cabriolet triple black about a year ago with 10,000 miles on it with the "Turbo 1" staggered wheels.. absolutely gorgeous and fast!! This 911 turns heads everywhere I drive it and is a great daily driver.. Handling is spectacular and is very "linear" in its acceleration.. Buy ONE.. !!
Cons: Nothing.... I love everything about this car... Also own a 2005 Cayenne Turbo... both phenominal automobiles!!
Overall review: Highly recommend this car... there is nothing I would change... I have the Cab version... subtle as a heart attack... ;-)
Getting dated by Happy owner on 08/27/2007. Trim: 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good performance and reliability
Cons: Dated styling and sparse, plastic interior
Overall review: Getting old
As much fun as you can have outside the bedroom. ;-) by Richard (SVNSVN) from Fresno, CA on 04/06/2007. Trim: 2007 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 S Cabriolet, Owned 1 year.
Pros: As they say, "If you can, you must." The car defies the laws of physics: amazing speed ( I have the X51 option), handling and brakes( PCCB). I did the Euro delivery( highly recommended- to experience the car in it's natural habitat). :) The seating postion is great: I'm 6'6" and have never been more comfortable is a car. The sport exhaust is a must - sounds gr8!!!
Cons: Nothing so far... although the Navi could be a bit easier to use.
Overall review: So happy to have finally obtained my dream car. Just an absolute joy each time I drive it !!!
2 3 4 5 6  Next