2007 Chrysler 300

"The Ultiimate Touring Sedan" by Jaydee on 11/17/2010. Trim: 2007 Chrysler 300 C SRT8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We upgraded our 2005 Chrysler 300C to a 2007 Chrysler 300 SRT8 with 425 HP. The SRT8 has to be one of the "Premier" Touring sedans in the world. I was shocked by the gas mileage being so good. We both (wife and I) made it "scat" a lot while using our first three tanks of gas; it actually averaged 19.8666 miles per gallon on the first three tanks of gas - measured by gallons in and miles driven. On one short trip (80 miles) with the cruise control set at 70 mph it was showing an average of 23 mpg on the computer. Driving is really fun again for both of us and in a comfortable and quite car! On par with acceleration of my Turbo charged motorcycle - an extremely wicked ride. Thanks Chrysler!
Cons: It is such a beautiful vehicle (black) I hate getting it out of the garage and getting dust on it!
Overall review: Can not believe any vehicle would suit us better than this one, regardless of price, we like everything about it.
great car/car w/class by o on 06/02/2012. Trim: 2007 Chrysler 300 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: full size car / great gas milage/classy looks/ all around great car
Cons: nothing/love the car
Overall review: great car from chrysler
My own 300C by Bob from Shelton, WA on 12/18/2008. Trim: 2007 Chrysler 300 C, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent handling for a 4,000 lb + vehicle. Great power! Also, very quiet for a Chrysler product.
Cons: Difficult to see traffic signals forward.
Overall review: Excellent product. I have had no problems which required repair.
nice car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/07/2014. Trim: 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love my Chrysler 300. Nice ride and very roomy on the inside. It gets good mileage for a full sized sedan. They also look very nice on the exterior. I have the RWD and live in vermont. I stay home in nasty snow storms, but even the RWD is fine unless it's a blizzard.
Cons: Interior is not as classy as the outside. The car looks like a million bucks from the outside and the interior doesnt match up. My version has a sun roof too so its not the basic package.
Overall review: I love my car gonna drive it until it dies
a touring machine of compfort by calvin from hampstead nc on 01/05/2014. Trim: 2007 Chrysler 300 Touring, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I like the reliability above all the ride and mileage comfort performance and looks are right where they should be.the worst thing about owning a Chrysler is the warrenty that comes with it.nothing but lies.i had to buy new tires for it after 14000 miles because the dealer said there was nothing wrong with the alignment and the tire company said there was nothing wrong with the tiresand I knew the alignment was out because I was a store mananager for 10 years at one of the largest auto parts and repair stores in the usa
Cons: the warrenty
Overall review: best personnel luxury car made in the usa