2007 Hyundai Tucson

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Disillusioned in IA by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/20/2012. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tucson, Owned 6 years.
Pros: pretty good gas mileage, lots of cargo room
Cons: blind spots
Overall review: I've had my car for 6 years--recently the check engine light came on--I took it to the dealer and he said it would be $85 just to hook it up to the scanner to see what is wrong--I feel like I got taken to the cleaners!! Even lawyers give free consults! The diagnosis is a bad timing belt--if I don't get it fixed it could lead to very serious engine trouble. $500.00 Hmmm.... Then the air conditioner compressor goes out--quote is $583.30 Isn't this alot for one car to have happen all at once??????
dependable by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/16/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.0 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: no mechanical issues
Cons: none
Overall review: dependable
Loving My Tucson by Nisey in Chicago on 09/02/2011. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.0 2WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great buy for the price. Excellent warranty!
Cons: Interior could be a little more durable.
Overall review: After 5 years, no rerets about my purchase.
the best kept secret in SUV by Camel on 11/16/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tucson Limited 2.7 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: shortest SUV I could find. Easy handling. Excellent elbow, hip, and headroom.
Cons: bluetooth and gps not available from factory. I added aftermarket.
Overall review: I have 20k trouble free miles to date. The 5yr/60k bumper to bumper warranty is the best. average milage from computer 22.3
Geat small car with big car feel by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/24/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tucson GLS 2.0 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfort on trips, has a big car feel with good gas mileage. Get 27 mpg on highway with AC on. Drove 36,000 miles with no complaints
Overall review: Would recomend to someone looking for small, roomy car with great gas mileage. Mine is 2 wheel drive.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next