2007 Chrysler Aspen

special vehicle, very nice and classy ride by baroness on wheels - Port Lavaca, Texas on 10/26/2010. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love the way my aspen handles. It drives like a sports car. safety of all the SUV models, but comfort of a car.
Cons: The aspen could have been roomier. It would be more comfortable if it were roomier.
Overall review: it is a beautiful vehicle. I get lots of compliments.
My aspen by anita on 05/23/2009. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: How easy the access to the 3rd seat is and the width of the vehicle.
Cons: the MPG when gas is high
Overall review: This is a very comfortable vehicle for travel as well as daily use. The tailgate opens and closes with remote.
I LOVE MY ASPEN!!!!!!! by Northeast Louisiana on 09/25/2008. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Without exception, I LOVE my Aspen. It is so comfortable, and is sleek and stylish.
Cons: I wish the mpg was better, but considering the size and power of the engine, I really can't complain. My vehicle gets a little better than the projected "city" mileage, and is right-on for the projected highway mileage.
Overall review: If you are in the market for a full-size SUV, DO NOT OVERLOOK THE ASPEN!
Smooth Operator by Marie on 09/25/2008. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great MPG with MDS...Don't know I am trailering a boat when driving...Lots of space for shopping, Smooth ride, comfort and options galore to make driving for a lady effortless..my shih tzu even loves it
Cons: I have found nothing wrong with my Aspen
Overall review: I usually trade before a vehicle gets out of warranty....not this one...Gonna drive for several years....Already have 46K miles but this has lifetime powertrain....watch out 150K miles...here i come
Lots for a Little by d.D.Hutch from HI ...BYO Detroit on 09/10/2007. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great inside and out. Good power and ammenities. Interior lighting is very unique.
Cons: Rear seats do not slide back for more backseat legroom.
Overall review: Best All-Around value for an SUV of this size and class.