2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Reliable, economical and fun to drive. What's not to like? by D in PA on 02/25/2014. Trim: 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Very reliable and always a joy to drive. MPG is consistently above 28mpg combined. Handling is outstanding and although a little more power might be nice it has more than enough to easily break the speed limits.
Cons: Seats could offer a little more support.
Overall review: I've driven or owned cars from many makers and in many price ranges over the course of my 40+ years of driving. Sure, 400+ horsepower vehicles have their own sort of thrills but this car delivers fun and excitement in a way that few if any others can or do. If you enjoy driving at all, you'll enjoy an MX-5 of any model year. Take one for a drive and you'll see what I mean.
Review ID: #581978 Is this review offensive?
Classic by touring on 04/21/2010. Trim: 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: styling
Cons: seats. I can't find a comfortable driving position. My back is killing me after an hour in it.
Overall review: love it
My Best Birthday Present by Tom in Alamo. on 07/29/2008. Trim: 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like almost everything about this car. I bought it in May of 2007 and I've got around 18,000 mile on mine in the year and a half I've had it. It has responsive handling, great braking, and really good acceleration. It's windy at times here in Southern New Mexico, but the MX-5 just ignores that. Gas use is good; I average 33 mpg. I like the multitude of locking boxes in the cabin and the fact that I can disable the remote trunk opener.
Cons: I need a larger gas tank! The gas cap release is a little awkward to get to (I like that I can lock access to it). I wish that the passenger side was a long as the driver side in leg room. I'm just under 6 foot tall - driving it is great but being a passenger has my legs up against the dash.
Overall review: Despite any shortcomings, I love this car. It takes the weather and road conditions in stride here in New Mexico. I'd buy another one. A coupe? If they made it, I'd look at it.
"mx is the best " by joe bocce from wv on 04/29/2014. Trim: 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Gas millage great, fun to drive, sharp looking car for the price !
Cons: Better ride but it is a sports car
Overall review: good car for a nice summer drive .
The best handling sports car at double the Money. by CarGuy on 02/23/2014. Trim: 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring PRHT, Owned 7 years.
Pros: The 50/50 weight distribution, fantastic handling, and seat of the pants pure '60's sports car fun. The Grand Touring model provides the best of both worlds with top down in 12 seconds and added security. Everything is at arms length. I'm 63 and have absolutely no problems with seating position and confort. The 6 speed is the best and is effortless. The power and torque is the right mix. Trunk space is minimal but still can handle a golf bag. .
Overall review: I've owned over 40 sports cars and this is the most fun to drive and most reliable of the herd
Review ID: #581938 Is this review offensive?
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next