2007 Toyota Sequoia

Most reliable vehicle by Darlene on 10/06/2010. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4X2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Overall safety air bags. reliability.
Cons: Seats not comfortable. Had to have seats redone with more padding for more comfort.
Overall review: Our family has owned 8 Toyota vehicles and they have all been very reliable. As far as we are concerned they are the best vehicle on the market.
Awesome SUV--Worth every penny!! by Don from Portsmouth, VA on 07/11/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quality & craftsmenship are second-to-none, inside and out!! Also, my buying experience with Toyota was great...no pressure; the dealer did an outstanding job figuring out what I was looking for and matching me to the right vehicle; the dealer was also honest in discussing pros/cons with competitor vehicles. The vehicle drives just as well today as it did on the day I bought it. I've had no flaws/problems whatsover. Please note that I test drove many full-size SUVs (including Chevy Tahoe & Suburban, Dodge Durgango, Ford Expedition, Lincoln Navigator, Nissan Armada, Chrysler Aspen, GMC Yukon) and several of the larger mid-size SUVs before settling on the Sequoia--it won hands down!!
Cons: Can't find anything wrong with it...but here are my thoughts on what could make it even better. The Limited version is a great looking SUV, but it could still look a bit "beefier." Also, although the engine is great (plenty of power, responsive acceleration, and good mileage for a full-size SUV), it would have been nice if a larger engine option were available.
Overall review: Now I know why people love Toyota vehicles!! I'm am 110% satisfied with the vehicle and my buying experience with Toyota, and I love driving it more and more each day (despite rising gas prices). I plan to have this vehicle for well over 10 years, and when the time comes to finally trade it in, I'm almost positive I'll be buying another Toyota!!
the ultimate truck by george w bush lolita from washington on 01/26/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: i like everything about this car
Cons: do know
Overall review: the best maybe
Great Truck - UNCOMFORTABLE front seats by Driver123 on 09/17/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Things I like about my Sequoia: quet, soft ride, fairly powerful engine for a vehicle of this size, VERY specious interior - great for families w/kids. Incredible stereo system (premium JBL), intertainment DVD system is also a nice feature, third row seat is very specious, plenty of cargo space.
Cons: One MAJOR problem I am having with this vehicle - front seat comfort, or more so DISCOMFORT. I have leather trim (Limited Edition) and the seam that goes across lumbar area of the seat back is VERY annoying. I also find the shape of the seat back too curved for me. I wish I had noticed it BEFORE I bought this $50,000 torture. I dread each time I have to drive it. I expressed my discomfort to Toyota - and was told they never heard anyone complain and basically refused to do anything about it ... I hope I am not the only one out there having this issue. If you're buying this truck - beware.
Overall review: Good truck - I wish the driver's seat was more comfortable. I recently tested Toyota Land Cruiser - very comfortable front seats.
"My 2nd Home" by lalita on 05/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sequoia SR5 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my SUV. Nice ride, I can fit 8+ bodies and I still have room for bags. Beautiful interior, easy to load it up with lots of boxes or big items like file cabinets, tv and other big items that you probably would need a Pick Up Truck to move.
Cons: gas mil....
Overall review: This is my 2nd truck, the first one was a lemon.