2007 Lincoln MKX

My dream car by Linda on 12/11/2011. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about this car! What enjoyment and luxury!
Cons: Could wish for a little better gas mileage.
Overall review: This car is pure delight to drive. It handles like a dream and I would recommend it to anyone!
Love at first drive by Maks from Connecticut on 10/18/2009. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My 2007 MKX is a delight to drive. I feel as though I'm relaxing into a comfortable, cushy cocoon when I get in. The vision is tremendous! I have unobstructed views all around me. It is so excellent on gas mileage too. This is a marvelous car!!! The panorama roof is wonderful on any day.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: I'm sorry I didn't purchase this vehicle sooner.
Elegant Lincoln crossover by Car Guy from Albany on 07/01/2009. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very elegant and distinctive looking, finely appointed interior. Enjoy the vista view sunroof, THX audio, adoptive headlights, jewel look back up lights, navigation system is great, soft leather, heated and cooled seats. Drove BMW X5, Lexus and Infiniti, no comparison to this beauty. Runs so quite you have to check to see it is on! Pearl white with tan leather is stunning.
Cons: Not one thing, best car I have ever owned in 35 years, and I am talking about Caddys, Jags, Mercedes.
Overall review: Fantastic car/crossover, classy and comfortable. Highly recommend.
A Crossover for all Seasons by Kenneth L. Newman on 08/14/2007. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Spent 3 weeks, 6050 miles on a business/pleasure trip, and it was one of the most enjoyable drives I have ever had. The MKX performed flawlessly, great mileage, excellent seats and the panoramic roof is breathtaking at night. My MKX also has the Navigationa system, and it was easy to use and perfect for business/sales calls. Easiest to drive and so far best vehicle I have ever owned. Our trip included interstate, mountains and highway one from Oregon to San Francisco.
Cons: Nothing, Lincoln has a winner in my books.
Overall review: Before buying any crossover, drive the MKX
Mom's Perfect Ride by MKX = Spa Treatment on 05/06/2007. Trim: 2007 Lincoln MKX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: After driving an Expedition for 4 years, I thought I would miss the roomy interior. Not so. Big on the inside and a perfect size on the outside! Draws stares where-ever I go!
Cons: I do miss my adjustable pedals.
Overall review: This is the BEST of the crossovers!