2007 Mercedes-Benz R-Class

2 3 4 5 6  Next
MB quality - not living up to their standard! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/05/2010. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Good handling and comfort. Seats 6 comfortably and has a smooth ride.
Cons: Very poor service record. Car has been in the shop for many electrical problems over the past two years and I have had to use roadside assistance 3 times! Dealer is friendly and tries hard but the vehichle does not live up to the brand image of performance and reliability.
Overall review: While the car is comfortable, looks good and rides nice it falls far short of my expectations for a $50K car from Mercedes. This is my first MB and I also own an Audi Q7 that has performed much better and been far more reliable. I'm looking to get out of the vehicle as soon as possible and buy a BMW or another AUDI where the value proposition is much better!
Best family vehicle that extends the luxury, comfort and safety of a MB by Raj from Seattle on 08/09/2011. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The most under rated vehicle out there. Amazing blend of luxury, comfort and performance. Love the F1 style shifting behind the steering, SUPER turning radius, amazing pickup, etc. Feels like every single one of the six passenger seats are first class airplane seats. Yes, they include the 3rd row seats too. One of the very few vehicles I can think of that can fit 6 six-footers. Kids love the panoramic sunroof. Surprisingly easy to clean up the car after the kids make a mess of it. I am SO happy that I could extend the comfort and safety of a Mercedes Benz to the entire family. All in all, the best family vehicle out there. Buy pre-owned (2 or 3 years old) and save $$$. Parktronics is a must.
Cons: None. My next car will definitely be another MB!
Overall review: Simply THE best option for a very comfortable, 6 person vehicle if you are looking to make the comfort, safety and luxury of a MB extend to the entire family.
A definite standout by Wazone from Cleveland on 01/05/2011. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350, Owned 2 years.
Pros: An extremely comfortable car, front and second row seating is outstanding. Handling, for a large station wagon like vehicle is also outstanding. Very adequate luggage capacity It is stable and comfortable at all speeds.
Cons: I Have to be careful not to bump my head when entering the driver's seat (caused by the raked windshield), I'm 6 ft. 2 in.
Overall review: I bought a certified used 2007 R350 14 months ago. A great experience, the car is more than I expected in terms of quality, performance, & ride. The dealer service is outstanding. Buying this as a used car saved me about 1/2 of the new car price, new car warranty runs to Feb. 2012. This my second Mercedes, and certainly won't be my last.
My R350 rocks! by GG, Farmington Hills, MI on 10/22/2010. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Exterior as well as interior styling is unique and awesome. The ride is smoother and much better than a X5/X3 that I test drove. I am averaging 19.5 miles in mixed driving (not a heavy footer) and 23 on highways. I love the bluetooth, unlike many other cars I have tried the other person can hear you clearly. I bought it used with 38k miles (P1 package), heated seats, navigation, TeleAid, Voice Command etc. for $26k.
Cons: Expensive packages, depreciation (plus for me, since I bought it used) and not a lot of standard equipment. The 3 things that I miss from my previous Hyundai Veracruz are Memory Settings, Rear Climate control (multiple vents) and the back-up sensor. Mercedes needs to make lot of these convenience options as standard.
Overall review: Overall a happy driver of R350.
The limo wagon by Jim from VA on 12/21/2009. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz R350, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It rides great and the seating comfort is wonderful. Have had no problems, get good gas mileage and you can drive 10 hours and not be tired. I really like everything about it and especially the room it has for the second row seats and if you want to carry a lot of cargo you have the room to do so
Cons: I have not found anything I dislike about the vehilcle.
Overall review: Ihave said itg all above
2 3 4 5 6  Next