2007 Volvo XC90

2007 Volvo XC90 Prices
2007 Volvo XC90 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Super Value SUV by newtovolvo in PA on 01/30/2008. Trim: 2007 Volvo XC90 3.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A supremely comfortable SUV with a ridiculous amount of cargo space and car-like handling. I also like that the interior is somewhat simple and uncomplicated. Not flashy, but solid. And then there's the hallmark Volvo safety. A friend of mine was hit at 40 mph in a head-on collision in her XC90 a week after I'd leased mine. The car spun into a telephone pole, the rear axle broke and a tire flew off. She had to be cut out. And she walked away without a scratch or a bruise. She told me the EMTs were amazed at her condition, and the condition of the interior of the car, which remained pristine (except, of course, for the airbags). She immediately got another.
Cons: Blind spots like you wouldn't believe. Volvo does offer a Blind Spot Information System as an add-on. Get it. Also, though gas mileage is not fantastic (15.5 mpg in city driving), it's decent. Nevertheless, if you drive up a a lot of hills, get the V8 -- it's a big heavy car and a little sluggish without it.
Overall review: A terrific, luxury-feel SUV that handles well and is extremely family-friendly. Oh, and unlike other foreign manufacturers, Volvo dealers do negotiate on price. I ended up getting a great deal.
A new 2008 - Quite the Ride by Keepin' the wife happy on 09/16/2007. Trim: 2007 Volvo XC90 3.2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, solid, & tight. Almost perfect seats for support & comfort. Easy to use & access interior on all counts. Overall syling and appearance still unique among all other SUVs.
Cons: Nothing yet - I hope. I did have the electronics controlling heatong/cooling/airflow "freeze up" on me last night...simply "stuck" in settings, even after a complete shut-off and re-start. After sitting overnight, all is okay. Not something anybody should expect these days, especially in this car. An "8" vs. a 9 or 10 because of this concern.
Overall review: This is a brand-spanking new '08. I have had many SUVs, and although this is my wife's car and I still love my Suburban, I am very impressed.
Seven Seated All Weather Performance Car by Dad from Northeast PA on 04/06/2008. Trim: 2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The vehicle is solid and the tightest we've owned. It just has a secure feel that our past SUV's lacked. Great power especially at the upper end when highway passing. Braking and steering feel is top notch. Love the safety aspects such as roof strength.
Cons: Nav system should be better for a vehicle in this price range. No exterior vehicle lighting when unlocking vehicle at night without finding a second button on remote - minor gripe.
Overall review: Volvo has always been the safety pioneer and now with the XC90 Sport, great performance and looks all come together.
My Truck by Daun on 10/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just got back from a trip, I went about 1000 miles. It handled real well. The foothills of the smokies were not a problem. It was a very comfortable ride. Love my truck.
Cons: The air conditioning system Not as nice as the one I had in the C70 Volvo convertible I traded in for this.
Overall review: Excellent. My dobermann loves the roominess of the truck, and I love how it handles. It is a luxurious vehicle with great practicality.
Volvo XC-90 ROCKS by Sandy From Chicago on 02/06/2007. Trim: 2007 Volvo XC90 V8 Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the power this vehicle has. Great pick-up, drives awesome in all weather. I just LOVE my new car.
Cons: We live on a dirt road and when it is muddy out I tend to get mud on my pants from rubbing against the running boards getting in and mostly out of the car. This is the ONLY thing I don't care for on my car.
Overall review: Overall I think the Volvo XC-90 is an awesome car. We went to Sweden to take delivery of it. Took the safety tour and got to drive it there for 2 weeks. It was an awesome experience and gave me that much more faith in the car. Always been a Ford girl but I LOVE MY NEW VOLVO! Thankfully Ford bought Volvo so my Dad was okay with me getting it. I'm not young anymore and my dad still tells me what car to get! Sorry Dad, next time you'll listen to me!
2 3 4 5 6  Next