2006 Rolls-Royce Phantom

2006 Rolls-Royce Phantom Prices
2006 Rolls-Royce Phantom Fuel Economy
Not enough bang for the buck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/01/2007. Trim: 2006 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Turns heads
Cons: MPG, price and everything else
Overall review: SO-SO car
Style by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/26/2007. Trim: 2006 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style best of all. Interior is very comfortable.
Overall review: great great car
my rolls royce by J Parmar on 03/05/2007. Trim: 2006 Rolls-Royce Phantom Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The Chrome accents outside matched with the bold grille make this car very stylish on the outside. The interior is unmatched by any car in this range, however the Maybach 62 is slightly longer and more comfortable. I love the gizmos and gadgets galore. Massage chairs and fridge makes it good for long journeys, my 04 had the rear bench seat which was a mistake, the captains chairs are far superior. the leather is unsurpassed, and the excessive wood trim is beautiful! The car has a solid turning radius and steady power. Love the "power reserve" vs the rev counter gage. its very fun and though i usually let the chauffre drive but when i drive this car its amazing! i love the stationary hubs
Cons: Gas mileage. Rear left power window broke but was quickly replaced by RR. the rear taillights are not the most stylish. the car is expensive to mantain, insurance is very steep. The car gets a little more attention then i prefer, (my maybach and bentley GT both barely turn heads) the chauffre had to take a class on the car? very unnecesary in my mind. dont like what many people are doing to these cars with more chrome then this car has, the spinning rim things are very robust, too much so for such an elegant vehicle.
Overall review: great car, very much worth my money. better then my other cars! i have bentleys a maybach maserati escalades ferrari and a lambo, i soon hope to add a Bugatti Veyron which i love. but until then this is my favorite car, my children love this car! must get the captains chairs! the bench is not nearly as good! (my 04 has the bench, my 06 is FAR better)