2007 Mitsubishi Galant

A sleeper by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/06/2007. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Unbelievable power from a 4-cyl. Great conering at high speed, as well as braking.
Cons: Driver leg room and the hand brake could be placed lower. The steering wheel tilt lever needs better placement.
Overall review: Great car.
Reliable and highly acceptable gas milealege!! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/20/2014. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I bought my 2007 Galant ES brand new. My first brand new car and my last so I take good care of it. it currently has 88,500 miles. 2.4cyl and about 26/29mpg on the highway. I actually just had the body touched up and my car still looks like I drove it off the car lot. I have had no major repairs or break downs. self maintenance is a snap. spark plugs easy to get to. easy air filter change out. I don't think this car has a cabin air filter. no gas filter either. im on my third pair of front break pads and I culdve went a little longer on each pair I swapped out. rotors are still very thick and don't need replacing yet. I still dont understand the point of the sportstronic transmission :-/
Cons: I don't recommend this car if your over 6"1.... im just at 6feet tall and its like a perfect fit especially if I have my baseball cap on in which I have to take it off or adjust the seat down a little bit because it rubs the top. The standard ES model which I have, radio system is horrible. I replaced my radio with a doubledin touch screen and I have replaced the door speakers and the rear speakers. Self radio installation is really easy to do yourself. I have heard the upgraded factory system and it does sound great. I recommend to spend the extra money on a more upgraded model. Also not the best in snow and must take your time though that's with any vehicle!!
Overall review: For the price, gas mileage and reliability, I would recommend this car to anyone. I have had no major break downs or repairs. it has a huge 17 gallon gas tank!! bigger than some SUV's that's on the market and this car is mid-size.... Mitsubishi's full-size Diamante had a 21 gallon tank!! that's huge!!!
great car! by lou Cincinnati on 01/10/2009. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I drive 103 miles to work one way great ride.Rides very nice at 90 plus miles per hour good gas milage considering how far and fast I drive . I'd recomend this car to everyone.
Cons: head room,my 5year old opened the sun roof in cold weather and it wouldn't close till the car warmed up.
Overall review: highly recomend car this was my first import i'm sold no more fords!
BEST - overall - I have owned by Larry - Ft. Lauderdale, FL on 11/30/2008. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Galant Ralliart, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance, styling, included accessories, Bumper-to-Bumper Warantee
Cons: Only "wish" - 6 spd Manual (like I had on my Eclipse GT) - but the Auto is FAR better than the Auto in my 06 Vette,
Overall review: Have owned my RalliArt since new - 1.5 years/17,000 miles. Overall BEST car I have owned for daily trans. Previously Vettes, RX7's, Eclipse GT Spyder - and a Ferrari. Completely outclasses - and out performs - a friends 06 BMW 330i - interior room of a BMW 5 Series. I regularly get 19MPG City Traffic - and 27 MPG Highway. Absolutely GREAT engine - 3.8L V6 MIVEC. All this plus 5 yr/60M Mile B to B Warantee.
Great car by Nitin on 02/29/2008. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Galant ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling, handling, good fuel economy, and problem free.
Cons: The seat is not as comfortable as the nice leather seats found in the more expensive cars like Infiniti and Audi.
Overall review: Great car comparable to Accord or Camry - and you stand out from the Toyota and Honda pack.