2007 Dodge Ram 1500

GREAT TRUCK by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/29/2011. Trim: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: have owned this truck since new. came with the lifetime powertrain warranty. well i have 95000 miles on this 2007 slt and other than one set of tires and oil changes i have done nothing else and it runs as good or better than the day i drove it off the lot. just remembered front speakers went out, i brought it to dealer and within 30 minutes was out of there with new speakers. gas mileage could be better but it is not that mcuh worse than other brands. can easily fit 6 adults with comfort. can drive all day without feeling uncomfortable, most of all the price was really good at time of sale. getting my money worth by not having repair cost. a/c really works well.
Cons: i can honestly say i can't think of any cons on this truck.
Overall review: good overall truck that looks nice
MY Killer Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI by EvliSapper86 on 06/30/2011. Trim: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I believe Dodge Rams are the best looking trucks on the road today, Hemi(NO Brainer) MY hemi churns out 425hp/500lbs tq, of course thats after a lil bit of money of course, but all in all I love this truck!! MOPar or no car!!!!!!!!
Cons: .....The tires that come stock,,the goodyears they put on are junk.
Overall review: I love the truck and dont ever plan to part wit it. and i love the MDS!!..lol
Awesome truck by Big Dog on 02/23/2011. Trim: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X2, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought my 07 Ram new and i now have 48,000 miles on it and so far its been trouble free. I would recommend anyone buying one.
Cons: Only wish it had chrome wheels. Has alittle road noise but some of that is my rain vents i had installed.
Overall review: I would reccommend it to anyone.
itsahemi by big durbs canada on 11/28/2010. Trim: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Quad Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very roomy inside great styling outside
Cons: poor gas mileage but i knew that with the hemi so shouldnt complain
Overall review: great truck would highly recommend
2007 Dodge Ram owner's review by Mark from Warsaw, Indiana on 09/25/2010. Trim: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT Quad Cab 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Good power off the line or towing. Great paint quality. Quality trim emblems. Nice sound system.
Cons: Brake rotors wrarp eaisily. Power is mostly low end, so the large displacement is not fully utilized, and fuel economy is poor. Front ball joints are weak and mine needed replaced at only 8000 miles. There are no grease fittings on any of the steering and suspention parts.The 20 in. tires are great for dry road, useless in snow. My truck did not come equiped with antilock front brakes.
Overall review: Nice paint, interior, good handling if you put all season truck tires on it, otherwise good on dry road with the street tread Goodyear it comes with. I really like the looks of this model and if you can afford to feed it gas, the HEMI engine has good power. I put Bridgestone Duelers and some premium dimpled, slotted rotors on my Ram, and now I am happy with it. I think the newer Ram now has a little more power and a better front suspention and antilock front brakes. I bought my truck new from a Dodge dealer at the end of the model year for 30% off sticker...$26,000. So that's a great deal on a new fully equiped 4x4 in anyones book.