2007 Cadillac SRX

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Pleasure to drive and pride to own by Limeygal from Ocean Shores, WA on 05/16/2008. Trim: 2007 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The styling is great -- what a looker. Love the interior styling and comfort. Back seats fold flat which is great for lots of groceries or large dogs. Corners beautifully.
Cons: The gas mileage. Sticker said 16 to 22, I frankly expected to improve that dramatically as I drive like what I am -- an older lady. There is more interior noise than I anticipated due, I am told, to the all wheel drive. I have driven front wheel drive Cadillacs only since 1981. Also, there is a tendency to "hear" gears and wheels turning, also because of the four wheel drive. The navigation disc is problematic, doesn't always guide one correctly.
Overall review: Don't buy if you are really concerned about gas mileage. I had an STS that did a ton better in that department. Be aware that there is transmission noise and "feel" especially with the all wheel drive model. Apart from those two things which I probably would not notice if I hadn't been accustomed to front wheel drive, it is a great, great car. Interior appointments are great and the style is awesome. A pleasure to drive and a pride to own.
Batmobile by Bill in Calgary, AB Canada on 02/19/2008. Trim: 2007 Cadillac SRX V8, Owned 1 year.
Pros: A fantastic vehicle and completely satisfied. Have a V8 AWD unit and it performs amazingly. We have a good amount of driving in winter conditions and mountain terrain and there are no concerns on the stability or ability of the vehicle, feel safe.
Cons: For the interior, we only wish the rear seats reclined but they are still very comfortable.
Overall review: A great value for a performance, luxury vehicle. We have a black Sport version with 20" wheels, it is a 'looker'.
Jewel of a car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/05/2008. Trim: 2007 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent style and handeling. Interior fits you like a glove very comfortable
Cons: Hesitation during strong acceleration, car surges during high speed crusing when you accelerate slightly. Gas mileage not what it should be
Overall review: Overall excellent vehicle very pleased with 99% of everything
The ultimate by Holland on 09/03/2007. Trim: 2007 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Overall Quality
Overall review: Execellent
SRX disappointment by Chuck B on 08/20/2007. Trim: 2007 Cadillac SRX V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's a Cadillac. My first and what I always endeavored to own.
Cons: The transmission or engine revolutions seem to brake the vehicle while coasting. It doesn't allow it to coast freely, like it's always being held back. The rated gas mileage of 16 and 23 isn't close. I'm averaging 14 and 19 and I've never owned a vehicle where I haven't exceeded the mileage ratings. It's also sluggish a lower speeds when trying to accelerate quickly. It tends to hesitate before downshifting.
Overall review: It is a Cadillac, but not really what a Cadillac used to be. Sadly, the giant canoes of the 60's, 70's and 80's are gone. What a shame.
2 3 4 5 6  Next