2007 Hyundai Azera

Hyundai makes Lexusy smooth ride car by Anaheim on 12/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Azera SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth ride & handling. Powerful engine. Cool rear look.
Cons: Interior design. Small front grove.
Overall review: I bought this car for my mom, and Azera is faster than my Audi A4!!!
Review ID: #520128 Is this review offensive?
Highway king! by David from Trumansburg N.Y. on 02/28/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fast and beautiful. Very comfortable because I'm 6' 3". I traded my 2006 V-Dub GTI and have no regrets. Beautiful ride and interior.
Cons: Seat heaters don't get as hot as they should, gas mileage sucks...that's it. I love my Azera!
Overall review: Hyndai has hit a home run. Period.
Great car - great pricing by ecm pgh on 01/14/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great styling, fast, decent mileage, quiet ride
Cons: none
Overall review: cost less tham the 2001 Honda Accord V6 we bought in 2001. Just as good if not better
Slap me Azer happy! by Ed on 12/01/2007. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited XM, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Value and uniqueness. I guess after all of the spec to spec comparison (the Azer wins handily) it comes down to fit, like most things. That said, I like its' get up and go and it averages just over 20 MPG (I drive 36.6 miles to work every day and @ 85 MPH mostly) after 2K. That and it is so comfortable, but has the gohanas (sp?) to pull you out of situations. One big a## trunk too. Everyone is impressed w/ it (the car), and I didn't spend 2 buckets of money on it, just one.
Cons: Handling a bit mushy, but the ride makes up for it that 1% of the time that it is too soft. The throttle has a thing when coming off stops it hesitates for a bit, and then catches up. I've moderated the take off and there is not a problem. But those are the top 2 complaints you've heard about on your research, and I believe in '08 they addressed the suspension. I believe a thicker cross bar did most of the trick w/ different shocks. Else the car is golden.
Overall review: I owned an Elantra put 122K on it w/ NO problems, and passed it own to a family member. I expect to put twice than on this Azera before doing the same. I don't think that you could go wrong in buying this car. Would have been giddy w/ a 6 speed, but the engine is all alum and DOHC w/ good MPG (5 spd) and punch so I don't long for the V8 or Hemi. The Camry has a great 3.5 / 6 speed for '08, but was about as unique as a blade of grass and smallish inside. The domestics were inticing, but I got a dirt bike for my midlife crisis, and the Maxima was so darn ugly, but has a great engine. The '08 Accord has a great 270 engine and is bigger this yr, but they are awfly proud of it ($$). The Saturn was a toss up. Some of GM's top design and technology is in that one, but the Azera beat it on style and overall package.
Review ID: #519392 Is this review offensive?
Great Car! by Nilo, Sault Ste. Marie, Canada on 11/11/2007. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Azera Limited XM, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great accelleration, stylish,nice interior trim. Just purchased this car for my wife three weeks ago and drove it to Florida from Canada to try it out. She previously had a VW Passat. Acomparable VW would be $15,000.00 more in cost. My car is a Cadillac DTS,I must say her Azera doesn`t ride like my Caddy, but it also costs $25,000.00 less. For the price, it`s an excellent buy.
Cons: Her Vw got better gas milage.Her Azera gets 17-18 around town and 26-27 highway; could be better.Other than that, after 3000 mi. no problems.
Overall review: Great car for the money!