2007 Acura RDX

It was what it was... a lemon. by Braden on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2007 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned 3 years.
Pros: It is at times fun to drive, I liked the seats, they were comfortable on long trips. It handled very well for what is was, a CUV. The all-wheel drive was outstanding, outperformed my RAM 1500 in the snow.
Cons: The GPS/Screen should have been touchscreen, not, controlled by a joystick. I found throughout its lifetime, that it had many problems that were reoccurring. Including replacing major brake components 2-3 times a year and also had to replace the DVD player for the GPS twice. A $2,500 repair cost each time, then $100 for a new Map DVD Disc because the player kept destroying them. Not to mention a turbo, amplifier, multiple speakers, rear differential, and moon roof motors.
Overall review: It was a decent car for a while, but, eventually it just got to expensive to repair on a constant basis. I think the 2012 and newer models are probably more reliable. Maybe I just got a lemon, but, I wouldn't recommend this car. It shook my faith in Honda products. It got to the point that I was afraid to drive it, cause I was afraid it would leave me stranded, waiting on a tow truck and a $1,000 repair bill from the dealership. I traded it in today, and I can not say I am sad to see it go.
Great SUV by 2007 RDX Owner on 09/11/2012. Trim: 2007 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Great Acceleration and handling.
Cons: Premium Fuel required.
Overall review: Fun to Drive !!!
Style, Power, and Luxury by Tom, New Jersey on 07/17/2007. Trim: 2007 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The style, power, and luxury/tech items outclass both the CRV and RAV4.
Cons: Gas Mileage.
Overall review: Looked at and drove the RDX, CRV, and RAV4. If you have the extra $4-5k I would strongly suggest the RDX. It outclasses the other two and I could not justify spending nearly $30k on a Toyota or Honda.
Big Innovation In a Smaller Package by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/09/2007. Trim: 2007 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The handling is pretty good, only that I expected better brake response. The interior is amazingly spacious for a compact suv. Overall very smooth ride. Great for people who are looking for a sporty but luxurious ride. I'm 20 and I love it.
Cons: The voice command option sometimes has trouble catching what you say and its a bit frustrating. The SH-AWD is good but not wow like Audi's Quattro. A bit noisy but the surround sound from the dvd audio compensates for that. Takes in a lot of Gas for a V4, guess it must be the turbo and size of the car.
Overall review: If your looking for luxury, but also want something fun to drive and out of the ordinary, the RDX is your best bet. I was looking into AUDIs but I just fell in love with the RDX's creativity and fun new ideas. Very smooth ride, very spacious, great interiot design, the exterior is decent but every time you look at it you'll like it more.
ugattabelieve it's an accurately made Acura! by Ed on 09/22/2006. Trim: 2007 Acura RDX 5-Spd AT w/ Tech Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautifully styled, excellent performance and handling with the super handling AWD. Stops on a dime! Non-fatiguing on long drives. Well thought out interior and sound system. Seats are very comfortable and roomy. Easy to control hands free 'almost-everything'.
Cons: Performance A little noisy at full throttle but understandable from a perfomance angle
Overall review: I highly recommend this car to those that like a well behaved perfomance small SUV. Nice