2007 Ford F-150

on top by jeremy on 05/30/2007. Trim: 2007 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCab, Owned 1 year.
Pros: just about everything on this truck is quality
Cons: needs more mid range power.seat belts to low on the saet back for taller person im 6'3"
Overall review: the best on the road i have driven them all and this truck is on top!
Ford Tough & Rides Better Than Some Luxury Sedans by Glen on 11/27/2006. Trim: 2007 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCrew Short Box, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The new 2007 F-150 Lariat Supercrew (5.4 V-8) has the feel, comfort & ride of a luxury sedan inside, while the exterior is a stylish Ford Tough Truck. One neat feature is the Reverse Sensing System to alert you when you backing up, very sweet when hooking up to a trailer or in a parking garage. Other neat features include locking tailgate, cruise, 30 gal fuel tank, power fold mirrors, 4 wheel disc w/ABS, adjustable foot pedals, pwr sliding rear window, tow package & so much more. For a price, Ford offers a 6yr/100k mile Bumper/bumper warranty for those who want a longer coverage.
Cons: Power Driver's Seat Only - why not both?
Overall review: Before you complain about the gas milege - this is a big truck and not a economy car. The big sticker in windows reads 12-18mpg in city and 16-22mpg on highway. My personal experience is 18mpg average, so I'm not complaining.
Review ID: #501955 Is this review offensive?
AWESOME TRUCK by AWESOME TRUCK IN SOCAL on 11/20/2007. Trim: 2007 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome truck
Overall review: AWESOME TRUCK
Review ID: #519048 Is this review offensive?
Great Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/30/2010. Trim: 2007 Ford F-150 Lariat SuperCab, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Very comfortable although the Lariat seats are pretty firm. I've had spine surgery and the high back provide better support than the Chevy/GMC or Dodge alternatives, excellent sound system, good vision for a truck, the ride is as smooth as most cars. Pleanty of room for passengers in the Super Cab both front and back.
Cons: 2 service issues a/c and auto trans. Trans had a bearing fail and had to be rebuilt. Dealer took care of both of these under warranty with no problems. Although my iPod can play through the aux port, my wife's little Honda Fit base model actually interfaces with the iPod, controlling it through the sound system. Lastly, brakes are a little mushy for my taste.
Overall review: While I miss my F350 4x4 diesel, this has been a great truck. I have over 40k miles on it. Both my wife and I can drive the truck comfortably and I'm 6'3" 230 lbs and she's a petite 5'2". She doesn't have to sit on a pillow either ;-). Highway, city and dirt roads have all been taken in stride. We're very happy with it. The only possible change I would have made is to have gotten 4x4 again.
Good basic truck by Terry on 10/16/2007. Trim: 2007 Ford F-150 XL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Basic truck; so far no problems with 8000 miles. Gas Mileage is a consistent 21 sometimes up to 23. Has the V6 & 3:55 limited slip rear end. Braking is better than the 2000 Silverado I traded in with 167000 miles. Mileage, too. Ford not as comfortable as the Chevy; but close enough.
Cons: There is a lot of plastic; but that is today. No real dislikes; but next time (if there is one) I think I will look at the 4 door V8--no reason--just because I can.
Overall review: Good basic truck transportation with good gas mileage. When buying a truck, buy one for what you will be using it for. Like all vehicles, maintenance is the key. I've had them all & got long term performance out of each one. Maintenance, Maintenance. Buy what you want & can afford; nothing more and nothing less.