2007 Volvo S60

I'd Buy Another! by Craig from Colorado and Virginia on 05/12/2011. Trim: 2007 Volvo S60 2.5T AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Bought mine new and it's now at 56K miles. Bought it right. In fact, there was an article that said a later version of the S60 actually appreciated in value - one of the top 5 that did so (heavy dealing at the time put the car so far below the next year that some people sold theirs in subsequent years for more than they paid). So, after five years it looks like mine has depreciated about $10 k - not bad. The AWD system works well - great traction in snow. Turbocharged - lots of power - plenty to spare. We do get some odd computer messages from time to time, but the dealer takes care of those. I would buy another in a heartbeat. Good looking car, and SAFE. Nice combo.
Cons: Again, just a goofy computer message every once in a while. No problems - knock on wood!
Overall review: You can find low mileage used 07-09's. Great vehicles. You'll also see many very high mileage vehicles, which I see as great advertising for the Volvo as well.
Great Car- love the DSTC by Tom from Houston on 01/06/2009. Trim: 2007 Volvo S60 2.5T, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My wife's car, but it is fun to drive. the low pressure turbo I-5 is fun, lots of go down low. Good basic car. The interior is quite and comfortable for 2 tall adults. The back seat is tiny of course. Gas mileage is good; we get about 30 on the hwy and average about 25 running mostly 87. Has so much more character than the competing Japanese sedans. We have really enjoyed this car over the past 2 yr and 40k miles.
Cons: Back seat is cramped and the turning radius is massive, but you know that before you buy it. We've had more rattles than normal for a new car (the access panels on either side of the dash where the dash meets the door will rattle- stuff a little something in there to tighten it up if it bothers you). The suspension is a little unforgiving. If you drive on rough streets or unpaved streets a lot, get something else. We have the oil changed at the local Volvo mechanic - it takes 30 min and cost $25 bucks. The dealer wanted $120 and we would have had to leave the car there until they told us it was ready. No thanks, you can reset the service engine light yourself-google it!
Overall review: The DSTC is amazing, it kept me out of an accident when another driver cut me off. He was trying to make a left turn from the right lane on a one way street and didn't look first. After he started the turn he saw me and hit the brakes stopping sideways in my lane about 20 feet in front of me. I was going about 35 to 40 and hit the brakes and spun the wheel about a turn and a half. I honestly expected the Volvo to slide sideways right into him. In fact I turned the wheel especially hard to try and get the car sideways so I didn't T-bone the guy in his driver's side door. I even closed my eyes and braced for impact. The DSTC allowed the car to merely change direction in an instant with out losing traction, next thing I know heading strait at the curb still going about 25 and had to swing the wheel back to miss that. The other guy was amazed his eyes like baseballs when he spotted me, we both expect to crash. Great car all around!
Enthusiast
20 volvos bought fixed and sold since new years by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/04/2012. Trim: 2007 Volvo S60 R.
Pros: I do all the repairs my self and Volvo s60's are by far the best vehicle i had pleasure working on everything comes off easily and it never rusts, I will keep on buying Volvo's as long as they keep on making them the same way or better
Cons: some things break that shouldn't but easy to fix
Overall review: Best car you can ever have
For drivers with curved necks. by BILGUANA. on 02/05/2008. Trim: 2007 Volvo S60 2.5T, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good acceleration and nimble in traffic, but apick-up truckkept upwith me on mountain roads.
Cons: Non-adjustable headrest pushes head forward. This is not only unconfortable but painful.
Overall review: This car proves that Volvo drivers do not have to be trepid and impede traffic.
My Favorite Vehicle is the Volvo by Dahlia on 06/18/2010. Trim: 2007 Volvo S60 2.5T, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Not only is the Volvo S60 stylish, it's also quick and powerful. I appreciate all that Volvo has to offer.
Cons: I cannot say a bad thing about Volvo and I hope that will always be the case.
Overall review: Best car I have owned thus far.