2007 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

2 3 4 5 6  Next
What a macine! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/21/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML320 CDI, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Almost like driving a MB limo...with the added safety the ML provides. Go for the 320CDI..what an engine its is! And fuel consumption is low as long as you drive smoothly....
Cons: Cost of added equipment high
Overall review: Very happy with my choice
Love my ML350! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/10/2012. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Everything!
Cons: None!
Overall review: Love my ML350! Drives great, lots of room, great features, not bad MPG either!
An Excellent SUV by Car Cszar on 01/13/2012. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML350, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Great highway vehicle in all kinds of weather, and a very solidly built SUV. We have been hit on 2 seperate occasions in the rear and the car held up fantastic! I would however recomend having the tow package put on because this is what saved the back of the car with minimal damage.
Cons: The auto matic shifter could be in a different place.
Overall review: Will be getting another one once we put 100k miles on this one.
ML 500 problematic by Dale from Tucson on 04/15/2011. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Very smooth ride and excellent acceleration
Cons: Nonstop repairs. 2 interior repairs, air compressor for struts, 1 broken strut $2000, power steering pump, brake light wiring issue (ongoing) , etc. The entry chime is way too loud and never stops ringing. General maintence costs are excessive ($480 transmission flush) .
Overall review: The third and last Mercedes I'll ever buy.
Review ID: #552012 Is this review offensive?
Rule the road by Dino on 07/04/2010. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz ML500, Owned 3 years.
Pros: High performance-Handling-Acceleration.
Cons: Nav could be more friendly (which is not an issue).
Overall review: I bought this car since day one, it's my 4th ML, I have almost 50K miles with no single problem. I recommend it 100% to those who has taste of quality and have the feeling to rule the road. I am planning the ML63 next....Need to start saving:)
2 3 4 5 6  Next