2007 Ford Edge

I am still in LOVE! by Middleofnowhere on 08/16/2011. Trim: 2007 Ford Edge SEL FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the gas milage. The fact that I can fit 3 kids in it with a bunch of storage is great. Drives wonderfully even on the dirt/rock roads. Which is most of my driving. It handles well in sandy and muddy conditions.
Cons: I to do not like the vents which was corrected the following year. The glare was fixed by tinting the front windows and a strip on the windshield. I had issues with my windshield while it was still under warranty. The seals keep coming out of it on the inside and outside, but the wonderfull guys at Ford fixed it and gave me an awesome loaner car. Also, had some issues with the back breaks. At the factory they over tightened them and they pre-maturlly broke down and tore up my tires as well. But once again they fixed it for free and replaced my tires at no cost to me.
Overall review: What they won't tell you is that a 2007 Ford Edge can not tolerate ETHENOL. This will cause you to have really bad gas milage and a ticking in your engine. (The damage is reversable) I have owned this Edge for 3 years and I love it. It has 75k miles and still rides like it is brand new. I haven't had to replace anything yet and it is still getting awesome gas milage. I had a mustang before this and swore I wouldn't ever drive a Ford again but the minute I sat in my Edge I was hooked. We are now a Ford Family with two trucks and the Edge. We fight over who gets to drive the Edge.
PERFECT FOR ME by BONNIE on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2007 Ford Edge SEL Plus AWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: HEIGHTH FOR GETTING IN AND OUT OF VEHICLE LOW MAINTENANCE GPS IS GOOD SPACE FOR HAULING
Cons: HEAD RESTS - ARE POSITIONED TOO FORWARD NEED MORE LEG ROOM BLIND SPOTS MORE SEAT ADJUSTMENTS ESPECIALLY ON PASSENGER SIDE
Overall review: I WILL GET ANOTHER EDGE AFTER I'M DONE WITH THIS ONE.
Great ride by Orlando FUF on 04/29/2010. Trim: 2007 Ford Edge SEL FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The styling is the best in its class. It rides and handles well. Plenty of power for passing or steep grades. I have taken a few long trips in this vehicle and all of my family including our dog have been very comfortable. My teenage daughter loves the DVD option.
Cons: I don't like the fact that the front vents cannot be aimed up to cool the upper part of the passenger cabin. I am a short person and I cannot see the front of the hood which makes me uncomfortable when there is something in front of me.
Overall review: After 10 years driving an Explorer I didn't miss the truck ride. There are a few flaws in the design, but overeall I am a happy camper. I will probably trade this Edge in on a new one in the future.
Fabulous Ride! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2007 Ford Edge SEL AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love driving this car. Smooth ride! It has great acceleration, it looks and runs perfect. Never had any problems with it.
Cons: I don't like the headrests & I could see the reflection of the dash in the windsheild.
Overall review: This is my favorite car!
RoxiesEdge by RoxMN on 12/27/2009. Trim: 2007 Ford Edge SEL FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Nice ride. Plenty of power. Exterior styling.
Cons: Glare off center of dashboard when driving into the sun. Instruments numerals cannot be seen in early AM or PM. The interior colors (tan) are three different shades.
Overall review: Nice car but I may buy the Lincoln version next for a more plush interior.