2007 Volkswagen Rabbit

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Perfect Buy by George on 11/16/2010. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle has a great response and power to do what is needed. I'm 6' tall and have no issues in this car. The seat fits great and has plenty of leg room. The car is very quit when sitting still. The manual shift is very tight and 1-4th has great get up and go. 5th gear is more of an overdrive. The gas mileage for me is about 26 mpg in the city. I have yet to run a full tank of gas on the highway but it should easily be over 30mpg.
Cons: 5th gear is a bit weak. Road noise is a bit loud. Could be the tires. Not sure yet bought the car used so have not put the tires on I want yet. Could use better lumbar adjustments in seat.
Overall review: I would buy this car again for sure. I have driven many and owned many European models from BMW to Volvo. The interior of the car competes with BMW in feel and look. The quality is there and doesnt feel problematic or cheap like some American made cars. I have back problems and the seats are a good fit other than lumbar adjustments. I would rate this car overall just about equal t the 2000 323 BMW I did own. It lacks some of the power of the BMW but for the price you cant beat it.
Great compact car for a fair price. by Yoeckie, Houston on 11/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 2-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Compact size, versatility, very solid felling behind the steering wheel. Car is very responsive with new 6-speed Tiptronic gearbox. Especially when you put the shifter in Sport mode.
Cons: List of optional equipment is very short. Would like to see more options available. Leather seats and Navigation would be greatly appreciated.
Overall review: I would highly recomend this car to everyone.
Amazing Quality for the Price by Astute Buyer from Atlanta on 02/24/2007. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Solid feel, handling, performance, tremendous value when you consider what is included in the base price.
Cons: Road noise is a bit more than I expected, but it could be the OEM Continental tires.
Overall review: This car is a remarkable value: a German-built car for $18,000 that has 4-wheel disks, traction control (ESP for $495 more) 6 airbags, a decent stereo, and most of a all a solid, quality feel. The ride is exceptional and the handling is very secure. (I have the optional 16" tires and alloy wheels). The engine delivers its maximum torque at low rpms which makes it feel very quick in everyday driving. There are so many extras that add to the comfort and convenience, such as muitple seat adjustments, interior lighting, heated seats, cooled glove box, and the convenient storage bins. I looked at Civic, Mazda 3, Subaru Impreza, and the Rabbit wins hands down as the best driving car and the best value. The car feels and drives like it should cost thousands more. I have not had it long enough to comment on reliability, but the VW Golf I traded in for the Rabbit went 4 years and 50,000 miles with nothing but routine maintenance.
Great first car by Sean on 04/15/2009. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 4-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This was my first new car and I like it quite a lot. First for a smaller car it's got great pickup and acceleration. Secondly the turning radius is one of the main things that sold me on the car. It can turn a lot tighter than cars around the same size. And the four wheel disc brakes really help to make sudden stops, especially in the rain or snow. The in-dash six disc changer that plays MP3s is also nice as is the Sirius Radio that came with the car. It's also got a good amount of trunk space and the rear seats can fold down which is a plus. The backseat is also nice and spacious and it helps because I drive my friends around quite a bit. For my first new car this was an excellent choice.
Cons: It didn't originally come with an adapter for the iPod but the my dealer gave me a deal and gave it to me for free. But had I paid for it it's like a $400 accessory. I also wish that when I had my iPod hooked up that the song titles displayed on the radio. The only maintenance issue I've had so far is one of the rear lights burned out and I tried to replace it myself but I couldn't get my tools to work because it was too tight a fit to remove the light. But other than that no real issues.
Overall review: For my first new car this is an excellent choice. It is a smaller car but has a good amount of power for a car its size. The turning radius is great and it gets really good mileage, especially for a non-hybrid car. If you are looking for a good, reliable smaller car I definitely recommend this one.
I wuv my bunny! by Hikaru811 on 07/15/2008. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Super peppy, super comfortable, a nice, spacious interior, and a slick exterior. Braking and acceleration are awesome, and the variable heated seats are the best!
Cons: Nothin'!
Overall review: I've driven several other cars in this class and the Rabbit was by far the most comfortable. Handles like a porsche and fits in any parking spot.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next