2007 GMC Canyon

2007 GMC Canyon Prices
2007 GMC Canyon Fuel Economy
Great Buy by Marc from Humble on 04/03/2009. Trim: 2007 GMC Canyon SL 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very Roomy, great mileage, great value, dependable motor, tested to run over 500k alone, rides and drives like a car
Cons: the fact that the base model doesnt have reclining seats but in a single cab does it matter?
Overall review: I dont care what any auto review says, its a very dependable truck and as far as ride goes, trucks make noise, they are made to handle tough jobs, its not a caddy its not for luxury rides get it straight people, ever ride in a wrangler? it make nothing but noise but people still love em, but lastly, great fuel mileage, great power for its motor size, overall great value
Very Good Second Truck by 3 Kids Nana on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2007 GMC Canyon SLT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is an excellent second vehicle, it will become my teen's first truck. The mileage is okay and the bed while only 5 ft. holds a lot.
Cons: The front buckets are okay for short trips however on a trip of any length they are very uncomfortable. There is no support either for the back or lumbar. I would not want this as my only truck if I traveled any at all.
Overall review: As a secondary vehicle this truck performs very well. It just isn't a Yukon and won't be acceptable if that is what you are used to.
A GREAT TRUCK TO HAVE by Darrell from Koshkonong,MO on 10/12/2011. Trim: 2007 GMC Canyon SL 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: We got the Canyon new and it has been a great truck it does haul good for a smaller truck
Cons: There is nothing to dislike about the Canyon
Overall review: The positive trac on a Canyon is great for our area and in snow also
The Harley Hauler by garebear55 on 11/12/2009. Trim: 2007 GMC Canyon SLE-1 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I shopped all the other mid-sized trucks and this is the only one that had a neutral switch. I needed a truck to haul my Harley-Davidson. One that I could tow flat. The Canyon and Colorado were the only choices available. What I got was much more than I expected. Excellent styling, fit and finish. Great performance, albeit, somewhat lagging fuel econmy, solid comfort, and a great stereo with 6 cd changer and a sunroof. It tows flat, it handles the Harley with no problem. I pull it behind a 30' motorhome and when we arrive, we have the bike or the GMC to choose from, depending on the weather.
Cons: There is nothing to complain about.
Overall review: A great looking, handling, performing, joy to drive, truck.
Satisfied GMC Canyon owner by Norwegian Kid on 09/03/2009. Trim: 2007 GMC Canyon SLE-1 Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I am totally happy with my GMC 2007 canyon. I have had a 2004 Siearra 1500 w/5.7 engine and a 2005 Siearra 2400 w/duramax diesel, both were good, but I like the Canyon for ease of handling and fuel ecomomy. I average 23.4 mph on the highway with AC on. In town, I get 16.5 to 17.8 depending on how heavy my foot is. I have over 20,000 miles so far and have enjoyed every minute I am in the vehicle. I forgot to mention, I have the OFF ROAD version and love it. My wife and I really like the comfortable ride.
Cons: The only con I have is the rear view visiiblity and that the rear seat cushion does not flip up, so that when the back is folded down for loading something, it doesn't leave much room for cargo.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone that can use a light pickup for work or pleasure.