2008 Land Rover LR2

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Would not recommend.... by Greg on 05/25/2012. Trim: 2008 Land Rover LR2 HSE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: We really liked the styling and appearance. Mileage 17/24 was acceptable. Actually tows well. Good acceleration. Comfortable on long trips.
Cons: When back windows open it will blow your ears out. No storage room. Seat-seat belts sencers ring when our 19lb dog sits on passenger seat. Sun roof very loud when open. We bought the roof rack accessory & it too, is extremely loud. Not impressed with four wheel drive. Did not have simple accessories offered, ie garage door opener , cup holders awkward. Power windows inconvenient operating when trying to select correct down window position...too fast.
Overall review: We also have a Suburban and my wife would not buy another Land Rover. Her trade- in was a CTS and went to the 4- wheel drive because of our Winters. First time with a foreign vehicle. I sold American & foreign cars for over 10 years...just my opinion, not trying to "dis" Land Rover, just not satisfied.
Love it by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/22/2010. Trim: 2008 Land Rover LR2 HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this vehicle. I would definately recommend it to others as well as purchase another one in the future. Highway gas milage is outstanding.
Cons: Gas milage around town isn't that great.
Overall review: Overall very happy with the car.
the ultimate vehicle of the year by antonio on 07/10/2007. Trim: 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the vehicle is just right on size and price
Cons: none so far
Overall review: 10
Love my LR2 by Gary on 03/03/2011. Trim: 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have been impressed and happy since the day of purchase (now at 70K+ miles). Other than a problem with the sunroof (now 100% OK), the LR2 has been super in every way. I like the size, ease of handling, comfort, and winter-package.
Cons: I wish it had a compass built-in. When exploring back roads, it would be great to have a quick, easy-to-see compass.
Overall review: I wish I could buy two.
WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE? by SHERRY PA on 02/21/2010. Trim: 2008 Land Rover LR2 SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 2nd LR. love this car! it's stylish, reliable, and an all around great vehicle, this car is at home off road or on the road. handles great, smooth ride, i cant rave about it enough. safe, fun, sporty, good-looking,and refined. a really nice car!
Cons: the only negative is that most repairs/maintenance can be pricey
Overall review: I have no regrets buying the LR2. it never lets me down. my LR2 is everything i need in a vehicle. love everything about it!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next