2007 Isuzu Ascender

2007 Isuzu Ascender Prices
2007 Isuzu Ascender Fuel Economy
Great SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/24/2012. Trim: 2007 Isuzu Ascender 5-Passenger S 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Excellent ride, large interrior, very dependable, great breaks, great pricing.
Cons: Gas milage is poor, no navigation system, cup holders are a pain to deal with (fwd holder is hindered by the shifter when you have the vehicle in park).
Overall review: I've owned my vehicle for a little over 4 yrs now and the only repairs I've had to do was change out passanger side window motor, and fuel tank level float, also had an issue with the TPMS. Other than those issues the car is great for me. Although it laggs in power when you get on the gas, handling/responsiveness is great. I will not be trading in my Ascender!!!!
"Ain't An Envoy" by Airkool on 01/02/2008. Trim: 2007 Isuzu Ascender 5-Passenger S 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good rebates and incentives.
Cons: Rear view mirror obscurs vision, gas mileage awful, and not user friendly. You get what you pay for!
Overall review: After 100 miles I knew I hated this vehicle, and no dealer wants to trade.
Review ID: #520937 Is this review offensive?
A good SUV for the price by Pat from Alaska on 01/03/2008. Trim: 2007 Isuzu Ascender 5-Passenger S 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It looks nice, very comfortable, very spacious. The seats fold down for a big backseat. For the engine size and the size of the vehicle, the acceleration and braking is excellent. The 4-wheel drive is nice to have, especially if you live in areas with snow and ice. It also has low-range, which is excellent for off-roading.
Cons: I was a little dissapointed that the stereo doesn't have auxilary port, and the bass isn't all that great for a stock system. Also, when I went to change the oil myself, I couldn't find the oil filter.
Overall review: For the price, this seems to be an excellent vehicle. I have only had it for three months, but so far I am very pleased with it. The mileage, for an SUV, is good, and it handles excellently in all types of weather and road conditions. It drives well in deep snow, and its weight and width do a good job of keeping it from sliding and jerking in deep water or snow slush. So far I have not had any mechanical problems with it. Wind noise is a little loud, but again, for the price, I didn't expect much more. I definitely recommend it for anyone who needs an SUV, but doesn't want to pay too much.