2007 Pontiac Grand Prix

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Awesome all around car, Big V8 with good Highway MPG by Hockeydude on 02/17/2011. Trim: 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Amazing power and torque! Awesome highway vehicle, very smooth and quiet with good fuel economy from the Displacement On Demand which shuts down 4 cylinders and yields around 28-30mph. But yet you have a 300+hp V8 the instant you touch the gas pedal. Great braking, and handling. One of the most cofortable interiors. Very large trunk.
Cons: Common issue is the exhaust mufflers rusting out in northern climates. Typically around 50-60k miles. Also has a tendency to burn oil, this is a common issue with all GM 5.3l engines with DOD,
Overall review: Excellent car, I am not disapointed in my choice.
Love the car by SteveB on 11/05/2010. Trim: 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks, handling, interior
Cons: Visibility, small back seat. ABS should be standard on a sport sedan.
Overall review: Bought this car about 3 months ago with 15,000 miles on it. We've put 8,000 on it since and love it. Decent acceleration, handles great, looks great. Beautiful road car. The leather interior is high quality and looks great. Really a blast to drive. Got plenty of punch for only 200 horses. GM did this one right.
BLUE LIGHTENING by DEE-DEE on 12/22/2009. Trim: 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's good on gas, drives excellent and its a fast car
Cons: there nothing i dont like about my car i love the interior, the body yes the back seat is smaller but its made small like the race cars, i dont sit by there anyways i'm the driver ;-)
Overall review: well worth my money i would buy 10 more like it, cant go wrong with a pontiac grand prix for anyone out there searching for a car with no problems this is the one,, i've had issue with other makes of cars and will never again purchases from them
The Ultimate Performance Car by Tommy on 05/24/2009. Trim: 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The fast accellaration
Cons: No room in the back..not much head room.
Overall review: I love driving this vehicle, it handles very well...excellent braking system..
The Poncho by Green Bay Glenner on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix GT Sedan, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the way it handles and the power of the turbo charged engine. The leather heated seats are nice and it handles reasonable well in bad weather. When I decided to go from a BMW back to American made I asked myself what cars I had no problems with. Pontiac was the answer. I have it in for oils changes, thats it! I have had a lot of good feed back on the looks of the Jewel red exterior and black leather seats. Silver pipes and grill are nice. I'll keep this one for a while.
Cons: back seat room, so I don't sit back there! Roof support post unknowing block vision at intersections, look out! they could have finished off the trim inside around the sun roof for better appearance and the door panels from inside should fit better (appearance again) I luv cars and even enjoy washing and detailing. Maybe thats why I notice these things. Pontiac is an improved Chevy you know.
Overall review: If you want an auto with an almost flawless paint job, nice appointments in the interior with superior workmanship that's above the rest, then the Pontiac GP or G8 now is what your looking for. I've owned quite a few cars and 4 were Pontiacs. Heads above the rest.
2 3 4 5 6  Next