2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class

Good, but.....a few major cons by Boston Driver on 07/07/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks, comfort, interior trim, speed
Cons: 2007 model has a rattle near the gas tank that requires a stabilizing device to be fitted. It reduces the rattle but doesn't eliminate it. Beware ! True gas mileage with conservative city driving is 15 mpg, and on the motorways 25 mpg. Average is 20mpg. The IPOD connection is very poor - it disables the IPOD which then functions as a shuffle device - you can only advance the songs or go back to the previous one with control from the steering wheel - that's it. Car doesn;t grip the asphalt when you're taking a tight turn - lots of rubber squealing.
Overall review: Looks great and has great acceleration and comfort. But the partially correctible rattle that comes with the new 2007 model due to poor engineering makes me doubt if I'll buy another Mercedes. After spending $50 000 I don't need to be hearing rattles.
The car that makes people that bought the '06 CLK500 AMG have buyer remorse by BryanTopDown on 05/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Cabriolet, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Acceleration, braking, amg package, aggressive front end, and quiet soft top.
Cons: The only complaint I have about this vehicle is the navigation system. I'm not referring to the way it works once you've put in the address, but the actual process of putting in an address. Besides that it works flawlessly!
Overall review: When you punch it, it's worth every penny. The only other car I would trade this in for is the AMG63.
An Absolutely Awesome Car! by Breeze214 on 08/06/2013. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK550 Coupe, Owned 6 years.
Pros: The acceleration is incredible, it goes real fast, real fast! Sound system is great, I really enjoy driving the car, it handles like a dream and works just like a MB should. I have the CLK550 Coupe and it really turns heads. MPG averages between 20-25, not bad for a V8. It's a great car!
Cons: The drivers seat takes some getting used to, I'm a woman of average height (5'5"), lots of adjusting to avoid a leg rubbing the door storage pocket. The NAV system works well once the address is entered / stored, but the process of entering an address is clunky. The iPod integration is terrible and way too expensive, no Bluetooth whatsoever; another very expensive add-on. MB really knows how to stick it to their customers on the extras. Make no mistake, this is an expensive car to own, do yourself a favor and get an aftermarket warranty if purchased used and only have it serviced by the MB dealer. This is not the type of vehicle to be tinkered with by a novice.
Overall review: Great car, fun to drive. Overall quality is second to none, not a vehicle for those on a very tight budget - even when purchased used, maintenance is pricey. I would buy it again.
Super Mercedes CLK350 by RedHead - Anaheim Hills on 12/09/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the handling--love to go uphill and leave all other cars--including BMW--in the dust. I also seem to be getting significantly better mileage for each gallon of gas than advertised. On freeway, I often get above 30 miles per gallon (I like to drive fast). The sound system is exceptional and I love my heated and air conditioned seats. But by far my favorite is the keyless engine start.
Cons: Some internal rattling around the wood decorated ashtray area... sensitive to heat and cold and rattles but NEVER at the dealer so I cannot get it fixed. The car needs tire-pressure meter built in. The tires it comes with can go flat on you without you noticing--safe but beccomes expensive when the entire wheel must be replaced. The torn tire damages the wheel itself because you can drive with a flat without knowing that you have one.
Overall review: I like this car very much. I get much more fun out of it then I thought I would.
Review ID: #519652 Is this review offensive?
"I love my Benz" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/02/2007. Trim: 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK350 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Sryle and looks
Cons: Price
Overall review: Great car would buy again a real looker