2007 Buick Rainier

Luxury SUV by Jason on 10/20/2010. Trim: 2007 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The acceleration of the 5.3l V8 is great and on the hwy it gets 22 mpg. Interior is very quiet while driving.
Cons: None
Overall review: This is one sharp looking vehicle, easily the best looking of the GM midsize SUV's. The 5.3l V8 gets the same mpg as the 6 cylinder but with much improved performance. The interior is very Buick like with heated leather power seats and wood trim. I live on the Great Lakes and can attest the AWD works excellent during lake effect snowstorms. The sound dampening insulation Buick installs blocks out exterior noise very well. I would buy another if Buick still made them.
TWO RAINIERS - BOTH EXCELLENT !!!!!!!! by GAL INDIANA on 11/13/2007. Trim: 2007 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent ride and interior finish. Excellent gas mileage for SUV with V-8 engine !!!!! With cold air intake and removing the tin can on rear of exhaust, I get 18-19 miles per gallon mixed driving.
Cons: NONE !!!!!!!!!
Overall review: Although the Rainier is not Flashy, I like the style. I put 20" wheels and tires on it and receive great comments on how it looks. I have two a 06 and 07. They are great, I have a bad back and the ride is outstanding. I have had no issues with mine, we have owned the 06 for almost 2 years and the 07 for a year. We have running boards on both of mine, so I don't know what others are talking about. I think my experiences are more the normal, vs someone who has owned one for less than a year. I'm not saying you can't get a bad vehicle, but I have two Rainiers, and haven't experienced any difficulties with either one. I really don't know why someone would buy a Rainier with a 6 cylinder, when you can buy a V-8 and get more power and the same or better mileage ????
Affordable Luxury in an SUV by Johnny from Wilkes-Barre on 10/29/2007. Trim: 2007 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything we were looking for in a luxury SUV - without the luxurious price tag.
Cons: Interior width narrower than what we were used to - Console in beween front seats could be larger
Overall review: Love It! So far so good- We've had it one week today, and are very pleased with it overall.
solid suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/17/2007. Trim: 2007 Buick Rainier CXL RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the ride, style
Cons: runing boards hard to clean, front cup holder
Overall review: buick builds ouality vehicles and i am happy with this one!
the best suv by CHI TOWN SUV on 07/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Buick Rainier CXL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love it ..it has a lot of power and room went from chicago to niagara falls to boston to nyc..to dc.and then back in style and comfort GREAT GAS MILEAGE
Cons: cant have both the sunroom and dvd player must choose one,,,i chose the dvd player and am glad that i did
Overall review: wow wow wow wow great move by buick