2007 Hummer H3

Humming along by johnpeta from Florida on 02/21/2012. Trim: 2007 Hummer H3 Adventure, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I feel safe in this vehicle. I'm not afraid to let my teenage son take this vehicle out. HE WILL BE SAFE! The inline 5 is a good dependable engine. Gas usage is the same as other vehicles in it's class.
Cons: My truck has 35's on so it uses more gas then the average H3
Overall review: I love the vehicle and like how it handles.
Snow much fun! by Cary on 03/26/2009. Trim: 2007 Hummer H3 Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ride,Styling, Just fun to drive!
Cons: Slow take off
Overall review: The H3 is a blast to drive. Very fun to cruise in. My MPG is very good for a 6000lb full time 4wd. Ciity 18 and highway 21+
Hummer "the hitman" H3 by Herve' on 09/14/2011. Trim: 2007 Hummer H3 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: smooth off roading.... dominance off roading, style, comfort, rugged, manly. just the idea that no cub or bumps in the road can slow me down...turn ratio is 2nd to none
Cons: here we go...performance as far as acceleration. should have v8 engine and more horse power. my wife's vw touareg tows more than my hummer h3.
Overall review: great suv....love it. but will upgrade the engine soon
super h3 by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/26/2010. Trim: 2007 Hummer H3 Luxury, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: excellent
Cons: none
Overall review: excellent
The Mazzhum by John Medina, Ohio on 10/01/2010. Trim: 2007 Hummer H3 Luxury, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love the way the Hummer handles. Great in the snow and bad weather.
Cons: The blind spots with the windows are bad. I have almost had two accidents...they take some getting used to. Not much power when you punch it.
Overall review: I really like the Hummer. The ride is smooth and once you get it on the highway it is a nice ride.